Is El Rancho in Cabarete a hotel that prostitutes rent rooms for their clothes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
Do prostitutes rent rooms for their personal belongings in Cabarete at El Rancho? A Dominincan girl told me she stayed at El Rancho #2 in Cabarete. But her family is in Santo Domingo. She said she was 14 but her cedula (identification card) said she was 19. I am sure she was a prostitute with a chulo. She also said she had a daytime job at a supermarket on Sosua Beach during the day. She wanted money for herself and the driver of the motochoncho.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
A couple of things... first, where is El Rancho ( I live in Cabarete and have never heard of or seen it)? Second, if it's a hotel, why wouldn't a prostitute be able to rent a room there...especially if she has a cedula stating she's 19? Third... you probably shouldn't be talking to 14 year olds, let alone giving her money...

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
I never said that I gave her money. Since El Rancho does not exist in Cabarete then she must have been a prostitute. Her cedula said she was born April 17, 1987 which would make her 19. I like the nightlife in Cabarete, but the prostitutes take their profession to an extreme. Maybe I will go to Barahona, Santo Domingo, or Jarabacoa next time.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Perhaps she was one of those high end Latvian honeys that are based out of "Sea Horse Ranch"?

tambo'

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
what?

Like those other places are gonna be different in 'that' sense?
I don't know of a Supermarket 'on the beach in Cabarete'.
And I'll agree with DavidZ. Why are you talking to 14-yr-old
girls who say they're 19.? You can't tell the dif? Come on.

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
The young lady told me she was going to Santo Domingo this Monday and Tuesday because her mom is sick. She invited me to travel with her to Santo Domingo but I returned to the USA on Friday. Maybe she was one of the dominican young ladies on a "away trip" to make some money for her family by prostituting herself. Her cellular telephone number goes straight to her voice mail when I call her. She never answers the telephone. Highly suspicious.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Highly suspicious.

um.. .YEAH!!

There were alot of "warning signs" there...the age thing being the first one...but in any case, I'd forget about this one... sounds like you got off easy. Sosua and Cabarete...and all the other places you mentioned... are great places...and most of the girls you meet are not hard core prostitutes...but then again, that depends on where you're looking...and what you're looking for.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Her cellular telephone number goes straight to her voice mail when I call her.

so i guess you had a long conversation with this 14yr old huh ? :eek:

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
You 'Live for life' are probably my favorite poster in my short time here (No offense to the veterans). A tip of my custom tailored, compliment hat to you LFL. You're on fire. It's like watching Michelangelo work.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Is there not a place called El Rancho about mid way from Sosua to Cab.
Coming from Sosua its on the right hand side just after a right hand bend opp loads of condos. The condos are the "sea" side and i cant remember their bloody name.
That area in there reminds me a little of Costambar. You could imagine that it was all very nice at one time but is now a little run down.

Status
Not open for further replies.