looking for any job in the north area

matthieu38

Feb 25, 2007
Hello

My name is Matthieu,next week i'm going to dominican republic for about 3 months.I'm planning on visiting but i'll need a job over there to get a bit of money.I am french,speak almost fluently english and my spanish is good.I lived in England 8 months,Spain 5 months and DR only three weeks for a job.
If someone has any kind of job for me it'd be great. I've been studying computer sciences,management, but i dont mind doing something else, i did a lot of jobs in the past few years.

Hope someone can help me out.

Matthieu

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
any job..............

Hello

My name is Matthieu,next week i'm going to dominican republic for about 3 months.I'm planning on visiting but i'll need a job over there to get a bit of money.I am french,speak almost fluently english and my spanish is good.I lived in England 8 months,Spain 5 months and DR only three weeks for a job.
If someone has any kind of job for me it'd be great. I've been studying computer sciences,management, but i dont mind doing something else, i did a lot of jobs in the past few years.

Hope someone can help me out.

Matthieu
with your languages one guarenteed spot where you will find (commisioned paid)work would be in the time share industry.they are ALLWAYS looking for people who speak a few languages.french at this time of year is a big plus.
apart from that i dont think ANYBODY could GUARENTEE you a job that is not in some way or entirley comission based.
look up rci.com or interval international.com for resorts on the nrth coast.there are many.

vigalanty_raulin

Feb 2, 2007
Hello matthieu38 my name is raul i was bron in the d.r and live in new york queens my whole life..But rigth now i am living in the d.r maybe i can help you this is my phone number give in a call if you can .......
809-288-2551

good bye take care

vigalanty_raulin

Feb 2, 2007
Hello matthieu38 my name is raul i was bron in the d.r and live in new york queens my whole life..But rigth now um living in the d.r maybe i can help you thisi is my phone number give in a call if you can .......
809-288-2551

good bye take care

matthieu38

Feb 25, 2007
Hello again

I am now in Dominican Repuiblic, in a hotel in Santiago. I am still looking for a job,it seems that i should go to the north coast to look for a job because here i dont find anything.
If you have any idea where and how I could get a job it d be great,
Thanks a lot

Matthieu