Playa Limon, Hotel La Cueva, El Cedro, Miches

Playa Limon

Mar 22, 2007
rancholacueva.com
If you like to enjoy a real Caribbean country style visit Playa Limon near Miches, 80 km from Punta Cana, with a lot of natural attractivities like Playa Limon, one of the most beautiful, amazing and virgin beaches, the wonderful panoramic view from the peak of Montana Redonda, the freshwater sea Laguna Limon with a lot of, mangroves, birds and fishes and very especially: the Rio Cedro waterfalls, half an hour from the small village El Cedro in the Cordillera Oriental.
;) In Playa Limon you find the small Hotel La Cueva with comfortable rooms and the restaurant with beef from the grill, fish and seafood specialties, horses for to ride on the beach and information about the excursion LAGUNA LIMON VIP.

Playa Limon

Mar 22, 2007
rancholacueva.com
be welcomed in the paradise

If you like to enjoy a real Caribbean country style visit Playa Limon near Miches, 80 km from Punta Cana, with a lot of natural attractivities like Playa Limon, one of the most beautiful, amazing and virgin beaches, the wonderful panoramic view from the peak of Montana Redonda, the freshwater sea Laguna Limon with a lot of, mangroves, birds and fishes and very especially: the Rio Cedro waterfalls, half an hour from the small village El Cedro in the Cordillera Oriental.
;) In Playa Limon you find the small Hotel La Cueva with comfortable rooms and the restaurant with beef from the grill, fish and seafood specialties, horses for to ride on the beach and information about the excursion LAGUNA LIMON VIP.

look to: Bienvenidos al Hotel Restaurante La Cueva

Playa Limon

Mar 22, 2007
rancholacueva.com
Enjoy the splendor of caribbean nature - visit Playa Limon

Explore the natural beauty of Miches: The beach of Playa Limon, the mountain Montana Redonda with the majestic panoramic view, the lakes Laguna Redonda and Limon, the waterfalls from the river Rio Cedro.

Be welcomed in the Hotel Restaurant La Cueva - we will organize everything necessary for you can enjoy this natural adventure by horse on the beach, by boat in the lake or by safari truck on the mountain or in our Restaurant with fresh fish and seafood.

For more informations and photos go to our web page on:

Bienvenidos al Hotel Restaurante La Cueva

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
thanks LanceMaria,
i think also tour promotions should go to the advertising section.
but the area around Miches is a beautifull one, there are several eco-excursions available there, i like most the one to the mangroves, organized by the guys(fromswitzerland) who own the little hotel La Loma in Miches.
have fun
Mike

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
If we are to follow the rules, hotel promotions belong in the advertising section as well. Playa Limon has 13 posts on DR1 and every one of them is a promotion for his hotel. Personally, I am glad for the information. I think I will visit the area (Miches/El Cedro) later this year and will likely stay there, but to be fair, if we are going to say tour guides should not advertise here, the same applies to hotels.

Sunscape Mike

Jun 1, 2007
Ok...I work for Sunscape....BUT....on my days off...I am just a tourist exploring the countryside!

Yesterday I decided to take a liesurely drive(any faster will cause serious harm to your vehicle!)....up to Miches. On Playa Miches I came across a nice open concept restaurant....and get this....the service was fast and polite! Not the typical....when they finish talking they will look after you... kind of service you get down here....but SERVICE with a SMILE!!!

Yesterday I literally had 10 mles of beach to myself...its that kind of place! I later found out that they have about 10 cabins for rent....simple and clean.

As nobody wants advertising on here, I will not mention the name...just know that if you do take a drive to Miches...check this place out. I will definately be back soon!

Cheers

Sunscape Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
yeah Mike,
it is definetly a beautifull place.
your next time there say a big hello to Jumbo, when you met him you know right away it's him and where the name comes from, lol, i love the countryside myself, when i find the time i am mostly up on my property betwen Bayaguana and Monte Plata, of course a bit too far for a 1-2 days trip on a off weekend, but when you find the time you should try that area, too.
have fun
Mike

mlizclark

Feb 23, 2008
hi there sunscape mike,
i am planning a trip to the dominican and would love to checkout the miches area. i'm having a little trouble finding a place to stay and am curious if you can send the contact information for the cabins my way?? it sounds perfect!!

thanks and i hope to hear from you soon!

best,
molly

zante

Mar 18, 2009
Want to do a really cheap weeknd trip here in the country..was thinking about playa limon, but is there any other places just as beautiful and cheap or cheaper to stay??

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
you will find Caba?as everywhere on the island, including the countryside, that is the cheapest way to go. rates range differing on locations all the way from $6.- to $15.- per room per night.
Mike

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
One of my favorite beaches in the country is right next door to Miches - Playa Esmeralda

esmeralda.jpg

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
Wow, that's a nice beach. How long is the drive there from Macao and what condition is the road in now? Last I heard the road was really bad.