How is Boca Chica?

Raljrs123

Apr 4, 2007
Is Boca Chica still good for single men? Any places you recommend staying, close to the beach if possible. How about private villas? Money not a problem.

sawsky

Jan 12, 2007
hey you,ll like boca chica we cant waite too get back going there next feb. for a month married or single you,ll have a blast ,for a week or two try the hamaca resort longer there are a lot of condo,s too choose from for about 9oo u.s have fun

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
B.C. for single guys? If you can't have fun there, you can't have fun! I stayed at El Candil in January...room was OK....very clean, good breakfast at pool area, good location, excellent security. If I go back to BC I'll probably try Claypso Beach Club (around the corner from El Candil) or Coconuts. Svae your money for pleasure, stay away from any AI resorts if you're planning on guests....too many "gringos" (of which I am one) afraid what's "out there"...The Beach House is a bar and restaurant right on the beach, great food/drink/chill out spot...if you walk down Duarte you can find all the fun you want although it's easy to make friends anywhere...and better if you do....wear a smile, enjoy the scenery and your wishes will come true.