Iberostar Costa del Dorada

B

Bob Morgan

Can anyone give me information on the above named hotel. I believe it is new, and in the Puerta Plata area. Thanks in anticipation. Bob

K

Ken

We got bumped from the Flamenco to the Iberostar in February. This is an excellent hotel and we look forward to going there again in the future. This was our fifth time to the Playa Dorado Complex in the Flamenco and were disappointed to find our trip had been re-directed. Our disappointment was over almost immediatly and we found this hotel Excellent!

Ken

B

Beth

I was at the Iberostar Costa Dorada from March 31-April 7th. We were with a group of eight and every one of us thought it was fabulous. The rooms were great, the food was awesome, and the grounds and pool were the best that we have seen. The beach area was the biggest of all the beaches in the area. We thought this was a great vaction and would certainly go back there again without hesitation. E-mail if you want any specifics. You will have a great time.

S

STACEY

This hotel was great. We went in March and loved everything this Iberostar had to offer! Unlimited games and sports around the pool all day including dancing lessons, great food, unlimited drinks and the pool was awesome! We walked to the other beaches nearby and found our beach at the Iberostar to be the best. You'll have a great time if you are planning on going. The hotel staff were super friendly and fun to get to know!

Any other questions feel free to email. Have fun!! We did!

D

DEE

Hi, we just got back 4/23, and stayed at the Iberostar Costa Dorado. This is a nice property, but I would'nt rate it a 5 star, more towards a 4 star. The pool is nice, but get up early to get chairs, it was tough during our week. The beach was okay, kind of dirty to us, & the ocean was dirty. The food was excellent. The staff is friendly, the rooms need a bit more attention with up keep, for being a new property, the rooms looked a bit rough (mildew in the bathroom tiles) We stayed last year at the Riu Mambo- it about about a 15 more of a ride from the Iberostar, and we found that to be better-we would go back to the Riu, but not the Iberostar. Any other questions feel free to email me.