Anyone know who to email at the Paradisus Palma Real...

mattm

Feb 28, 2007
I want to drop them a line and request that they put me in a room with one king size bed instead of two doubles. Does anyone know what email to use, or possibly even a contact there? I tried the general email from the website and received no response.

Thanks...

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
I want to drop them a line and request that they put me in a room with one king size bed instead of two doubles. Does anyone know what email to use, or possibly even a contact there? I tried the general email from the website and received no response.

Thanks...

If you send an e-mail to the general e-mail address off their web-site, they do respond. It takes a couple of days.

paradisus.palma.real@solmelia.com - 1-866-43-MELIA

cin

Apr 22, 2006
Wow,,,, There are a lot of views on what happened at the resort and who's telling the truth?

Also a lot of views taking a few digs at Newfies. I'm just sitting here in my Igloo with my Tims coffee reading this, while my Fiance is out shining up our Zamboni.

Don't Surprise me that the couple may have lied.... What Surprises me is the emphasis put on "Newfie's". Well because they were loaded.... and being Newfies.... they were definitely loaded.... their Lieing (LMAO)
Why don't you get the facts before you rant and accuse????

Sounds to me that there is one or two people here who have gotten off the topic of the scam and just want to discriminate Newfoundlanders??

Whatever the case is ..... I stand and applaud anyone who thinks their funny by the comments made and if you like I would love to invite you over for a glass of Ice cubes and we can chat about Newfoundlanders in General???

I mean come on.... that's what it's turning out to be??

Cindy (Proud Newfoundlander)
Feel Free to email me!

cin

Apr 22, 2006
Sorry Everyone,

My Views on the Canadains got posted on this thread bu Mistake,

Sorry,

Cin

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Don't worry

Sorry Everyone,

My Views on the Canadains got posted on this thread bu Mistake,

Sorry,

Cin

It's understandable with you being a Newfie and all :laugh:

Welcome to DR1;)

Feb 7, 2007
Call Melia reservations at 809-221-1111 and request that this "request" be put in your reservation. They DO REALLY put those requests into the reservation records.

All rooms are assigned by the people working for the "gerente de habitaciones" the night before the arrival. They also print out the registration cards, etc with room numbers on it. When you arrive, your room is already assigned.

Putting this requests into the reservation directly with melia's DR reservation team makes it visible for the people assigning rooms and they do their best. I have seen issues about complying in very peak periods with very few rooms AND reservations made at the last moment.

Do not call your travel agent or Melia's US reservations. Call directly to DR reservations. Besides, their reserts reservations center is seated in Paradissus Palma Real.

When calling, have your name, agency name, arrival date, and hotel name available (there are several melia/Paradissus resorts in PUJ) so they can assist you.

Again, I cannot assure you that your request gets fulfilled, but resorts in PUJ, including Melia, are quite good at room requests, including floor requests, views, beds, and adjoining rooms when made time in advance.

mattm

Feb 28, 2007
Thanks Rubio. I sent them an email, and they did respond by saying that they put the request into my file. My fingers are crossed. I had good luck making requests before arriving at the Bavaro Princess, I hope I have the same with this resort!
Call Melia reservations at 809-221-1111 and request that this "request" be put in your reservation. They DO REALLY put those requests into the reservation records.

All rooms are assigned by the people working for the "gerente de habitaciones" the night before the arrival. They also print out the registration cards, etc with room numbers on it. When you arrive, your room is already assigned.

Putting this requests into the reservation directly with melia's DR reservation team makes it visible for the people assigning rooms and they do their best. I have seen issues about complying in very peak periods with very few rooms AND reservations made at the last moment.

Do not call your travel agent or Melia's US reservations. Call directly to DR reservations. Besides, their reserts reservations center is seated in Paradissus Palma Real.

When calling, have your name, agency name, arrival date, and hotel name available (there are several melia/Paradissus resorts in PUJ) so they can assist you.

Again, I cannot assure you that your request gets fulfilled, but resorts in PUJ, including Melia, are quite good at room requests, including floor requests, views, beds, and adjoining rooms when made time in advance.