How much?

P

Phil

I was wondering what income monthly would be needed to live a decent average life in the DR. All information would be appreciated.... Thank You

M

Mike

DR1 News Shakira dates incorrect!!

To the best of my knowledge the Shakira concert date was changed to May 6th. There was an advert in the Listin this weekend offering a special discount for May 6th. Surely your information is out of date?

I'm also having problems posting a new message so I had to tag on to this one. Sorry Phil.

P

prtyr

Re: DR1 News Shakira dates incorrect!!

Very confusing. I had already booked atrip for this weekend, planning on seeing Shakira. My girlfriend went to Pizza Hut to buy tickets, but they said May 6th. She knew I wouldn't be there then so didn't buy them.

I have since made plans to surprise her with a visit and tickets on the May 5th weekend. Today she tells me she saw a TV commercial that aired today again anouncing the 29th as the date. Now my DR1 News says May 29th as well.

I wish there was a real Shakira page that can answer once and for all! I guess since I will be there both weekends it's no big deal, but if she plays this weekend, I can stay home next weekend, and space my trips a little more.

Anyone know for SURE, the real date? TIA!

D

DR1

Concert postponed for 6 May

The Shakira concert was postponed for 6 May.

P

prtyr

Thanks for the clarification!

I guess that means my next two weekends are gonna be in SD. I'm really bummed;-) Sun, fun, Presidente and Shakira, oh yeah my girldfriend too!