Recent BTBCF Donations (May 2007)

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
On direction from our Board of Directors I had the distinct pleasure to distribute some funds which we have raised in the past number of months.

I was directed to donate $750.00US to the DREAM Project in Cabarete DREAM Project: Dominican Republic Education and Mentoring Project Sarah Ross accepts on behalf of the DREAM Project.

6g1tvr9.jpg

I was directed to donate $750.00US to the Mustard Seed Community orphanage in Cangrejo between Montellano and Sosua Mustard Seed Communities Johanna Ventura and Marverlee Sharpe accept on behalf of Mustard Seed. The hadprints on the wall belong to the disabled kids who live there...

6f786cg.jpg

I was directed to donate $500.00US to the Sosua Kids project in Sosua http://sosuakids.spaces.live.com Karen Conquergood and Colleen Misner accept on behalf of the Sosua Kids.

4mvufqv.jpg

In addition I was directed to donate the funds raised from Canadian Tire Money donations where I saw fit, so I chose to add the $350.00CDN of school supplies to my personal clothing donation of approx $160.00CDN and donate it to a charity, Fundacion Patria Fundaci?n Patria , which is supported by a great friend of BTBCF. Mr. Mario Mattana, General Manager of Fun Royale/Fun Tropicale has donated generously to our efforts by allowing us to auction vacations at his resortwith the funds going to BTBCF. We are pleased to reciprocate when we are able. Sr. Mario Mattana accepts on behalf of Fundacion Patria.

62j16v7.jpg

AND finally, just in case anyone wants to know the REAL reason some of us do this... I call this one

52eng46.jpg

I LOVE MY JOB!​

Many thanks to our supporters who make all of this possible; without you WE ARE NOTHING.

Gregg Andrews
Secretary-Treasurer
Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation

P.S. - Just noticed that the date on my camera needs resetting (oops!); honestly, I really was in the DR the past two weeks - LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que chevere......

Not bad at all, Gregg.

I have some items I want to send to you for your next auction but I need to know when you will return home (if you are not there yet).

Let me know.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Gee whiz, that went fast. It was great to have you and Giselle drop by here and visit for a while. I should have filled you with more beer or lotsa rum!!

Do take care and thanks for all the good work you are doing.

HB, Hulk, Yoshi and Gia Mar?a