Looking for a job in Santiago, RD

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm new so I wasn't sure if this went in the business section or not...

..anyways, I'm a Dominican-American living in Santiago now and I'm looking for a job. I study medicine in PUCMM...I heard about Data Vimenca hiring and I'm already on that (I know they need English speaking employees) but I wanted to know if there were any other places in Santiago that needed American speaking employees. If any of you know of any places please let me know because having a job right now would really help me get through college lol.

God bless,
- Johnny

C

Chip00

Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm new so I wasn't sure if this went in the business section or not...

..anyways, I'm a Dominican-American living in Santiago now and I'm looking for a job. I study medicine in PUCMM...I heard about Data Vimenca hiring and I'm already on that (I know they need English speaking employees) but I wanted to know if there were any other places in Santiago that needed American speaking employees. If any of you know of any places please let me know because having a job right now would really help me get through college lol.

God bless,
- Johnny

Search the forums for call centers as I seem to remember this was discussed a few months ago.