DR or Puerto Rico

Status
Not open for further replies.

gloryboy

May 28, 2007
Hi Guys

I am asking this question here because the North Coast has the most postings there this is where the majority of people are.

Can anyone tell me whats PR like against DR, Pros and Cons.

Cheers

mmilone

Mar 25, 2003
Pros and cons

If I started typing, I may exceed the allowable limit for text. I have not visited P.R. often, as I do D.R., but do not even consider P.R., as compared to D.R. The only thing that is equal is the weather and maybe the distance; other than that, D.R. has all the pros. Another thing worth mentioning; P.R. has more crime.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i have been to san juan, ponce and mayaguez. the economy is based on the us dollar, very expensive. i've always had a good time and the PR's seem nice to me. as stated crime is very high and you really, really, really have to be careful out at night. i have also found once you get away from san juan the boriqua's and the people in general are more receptive to gringos. remember they are already us citizens and don't need you for anything except if they are short on a few bucks. food is great, love salsa and the beaches are excellent. i prefer either...

Status
Not open for further replies.