Mosquito Headnets

M

Mike Hourihan

I sell Military Surplus Worldwide. I'm interested in getting into D.R. Many items I sell can be considered non-military and therefore legal. I handle all kinds of clothing, equipment, vehicals etc. No item is too small or too big. Today, I am offering Mosquito Headnets 100/$225.U.S. These retail here for $5.00each and have been selling very well in your neighboring Islands to tourists at hotels as well as from street venders. These will adapt to any hat or cap and fit into your pocket. Tourist love them and will pay up to $8.00 each!! Larger quanities get better pricing. Visit my ebay.com auctions to view these and my many other items. Search ebay for <A HREF="http://www.militarysurplusdeals.com">www.militarysurplusdeals.com</A> then get hold of me! I'll be waiting for you. Mike

C

Canadian Bob

Mike, get real! Do you really think the mosquito problem is so bad in the DR that tourists would rush out to buy one? I've been all over the island including the countryside and know you never need such an item. If you really want to sell headnets, try Canada's far north, where there are lots of mosquitoes! Canadian Bob.

M

Mike

I think its a great idea. Do you have them in different colors so that they match my swimming trunks. I hate it when my trunks clash with my mosquito netting. Could I get a full body net so I could be fully covered while relaxing on Bavaro beach!!!!

J

jim

Fabulous! If I can still get a bottle of Presidente under it, its a sure winner while spending time in the outhouse at dusk. Also good for those pesky overhead spiders that are always jumping on us unsuspecting gringos.

M

Mark

I recently returned from DR ( I DID NOT SEE ONE MOSQIUITO )LIZARDS AND RATS YES, BUT NO MOSQUITOS!!

R

Ratman

Rats I can live with... but do you have anything short of a claymore to handle those nasty lizards?