• Thread starter ROBERT SAUNDERS
  • Start date

ONE WAY FLIGHTS

R

ROBERT SAUNDERS

Anyone know what the approx cost of one way fare from Santo Domingo to Vancouver, British Columbia. My wife just received her immigration papers. Actually only took six months + 2 weeks from the Date the embassy received her aplication. Apparently this is faster than normal. ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFUL.

J

Jim H.

Hi Bob, congregation,I am from Montana and I found that it was cheaper to buy a round trip ticket for my wife when I went down to bring her home.I was told that we can use the other half on later flights but at a reduced value-good luck.

E

Ed

Congratulations,that is fast. The best place to get the information you requested is at the American Airlines office in Vancouver. You could try a charter company out of Vancouver but I'm not sure if they would sell a one way ticket. Good Luck

S

Sonny

Re: ONE WAY FLIGHTS/congrats from Vancouver!

Hi Bob,and congrats.Well I hope mine is next on the list.I did manage to fly one way from Puerto Plata $225.00 to Toronto though then one night at the airport then next morning to Vancouver for around $300.00.Let me know if I can help you in any way Bob.

Sonny

A

angela

Re: ONE WAY FLIGHTS/congrats from Vancouver!

Dear Sonny,

I too am from Vancouver and can't believe you got your air-fare so cheap, how did u do that? I am possibly planning a trip in August to my passion in life, Puerto PLata, and it is going to cost $400 to T.O. then another $400-$500 to the DR.

Any suggestions on how I could reduced the cost? Who is your travel agent?? hee hee E=mail me at <angeladou@hotmail.com>

Thanks,

Angela

L

L.S.

ANGELA

Marlin Travel, Vancouver just advertised return airfare to D.R. for $298 last week.