One of the reasons I miss home (yes, materialistic).

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Aren't you a Mac guy? Those things work with Macs?

Doesn't the new Mac monitor work off of ESP or something?

(j/k;))

Yes, they work with Macs. You can plug almost anything into a Mac and it will work without loading drivers and all that PC BS :)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
buy it online.

Buy the Best at the Cheapest Prices at TigerDirect.com
Tiger have great service. Bought a laptop, docking station and other acc. ($1300.00)Ordered it on line Tuesday paying extra for shipping. It was in their warehouse somewhere in, I beleive Il. Friday PM it was waiting for me at Sosua Business Service in Sosua. Duty and transport from Miami to here RD6,000.00.

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Too small

Buy on line;)

That might seem nice to you but I would rather be staring at the 24" imac screen which is brighter and has 1920 by 1200 pixels. No tower, just 1 1/2 " thick! It is dreamy and I am staring at it right now! Gotta spend $2500.00 to have one though.
Enjoying every inch of it!
Steve

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
That might seem nice to you but I would rather be staring at the 24" imac screen which is brighter and has 1920 by 1200 pixels. No tower, just 1 1/2 " thick! It is dreamy and I am staring at it right now! Gotta spend $2500.00 to have one though.
Enjoying every inch of it!
Steve
Quit bragging or I'll send my boys in TO over to rip it off. LOL

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Mac smachk ....

... it will work without loading drivers and all that PC BS :)
Plug an' play PC .... I bet more than 99.99% of DR1ers are PC users. Mac users are usually like snotty cult members. My apologies if the .01% of you Mac users are offended. ;)

Last edited:

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Plug an' play PC .... I bet more than 99.99% of DR1ers are PC users. Mac users are usually like snotty cult members. My apologies if the .01% of you Mac users are offended. ;)

We're offended and we ain't going to take it any more.

Time to get even:

In a world without walls and feces, who needs windows and gates?

Microsoft broke Volkswagen's world record: VW only made 22 million bugs!

Bugs come in through open Windows

Windows: The Gates of hell

What's the difference between Jurassic Park and Microsoft? - One is and over-rated, high-tech theme park based on prehistoric information and populated mostly by dinosaurs; the other is a Steven Spielberg movie

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Now it a time when I wish i had been in the States for the initial breakup of the Gates-Job group...
I get the impression that Gates was the black hat and Jobs was the white hat, but darn it, I just do not know the history...

All Mac people that I know are pretty cool, and I have heard that graphic designers love them...but what do i know??? I just punch buttons and click on icons....

HB

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
All Mac people that I know are pretty cool, and I have heard that graphic designers love them...but what do i know??? I just punch buttons and click on icons....

HB

I once talked with a game designer for Sony... they provided her with Macs to get the job done.

I sad, "Not VAIO?"

She laughed.

prog911

Jun 7, 2007
Hello,

I bought a 22" dell fantastic resolution HD for $369 Canadian. I spent hours on e-bay waiting and bargaining. It is bran new, love it!! Try e-bay, they will ship it to you.
JD

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
We're offended and we ain't going to take it any more.

Time to get even:

In a world without walls and feces, who needs windows and gates?

Microsoft broke Volkswagen's world record: VW only made 22 million bugs!

Bugs come in through open Windows

Windows: The Gates of hell

What's the difference between Jurassic Park and Microsoft? - One is and over-rated, high-tech theme park based on prehistoric information and populated mostly by dinosaurs; the other is a Steven Spielberg movie

feces? is that a pun?