School in Santo Domingo is hiring for next school year-need Education Credits!!!

ambre

Feb 2, 2006
I am currently working at the American School here in the capital, which is one of the better paying private schools. They are hiring for a High School Literature teacher, Social Studies teachers. Admin Assistant and I am sure that there are other openings. However, you need to have either a Teaching Certification or a good amount of credits in Education (and subject area) depending on if you are going to teach Elementary or High Schoo, speak English (knowing a little Spanish helps, but is not required). Classes are taught in English and the curriculum is American (and Dominican).

Send me your CV/Resume and I will forward it. I like working here, the staff is super helpful and nice... they don't provide housing or anything related to settling in, but again, the pay is relatively good for this country and you can live well on it in the capital. They have a bus that picks up teachers at certain spots.

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
Hi

I would be intersted in the Admin position. What are the requirements needed? Are they looking to fill these positions ASAP? I am not living in the country right now.

Thanks,

curlyq

ambre

Feb 2, 2006
Admin Position

Hi

I would be intersted in the Admin position. What are the requirements needed? Are they looking to fill these positions ASAP? I am not living in the country right now.

Thanks,

curlyq

Hi,

You would need to be here for the beginning of August. Also you need experience - how many years experience do you have? Also need to speak both Spanish and English fluently... be competent with computers, etc...

let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Ambre

Ari1

Jul 18, 2006
I don't have teaching experience but i have two bachelor's degree's. do you think they will consider my resume?

Rickie Kruh

Jun 26, 2007
Temporary Assignment

Hi: I have a temporary position to collect data for a Feasibility Study in Santo Domingo. Are you aware of any teachers who might be interested in this high paying hourly project? Thanks, Rickie Kruh, Rickie Kruh Research

wohlcommunications

Jun 26, 2007
Need English speaking reader/recorder for GMAT

Hi Amber - I am with a disability accommodation service in the US. We are looking for an English speaking reader/recorder to assist a candidate with a disability there in Santo Domingo with the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) on Friday, July 13, from 7:30am - 5:00pm. I saw your posting about the American School and thought you might be interested or have a co-worker at the school who'd be interested. This is a paid position - if you are interested please email me directly @ office@wohlcomm.net so we can go over the details. Thank you. Joyce, Coordinator - Disability Services