Does anyone know Leonel's e-mail address?

suzannel

Jun 7, 2006
This is a longshot, but I would like to start a write-in campaign to our dear President.

The subject would be the increased crime on the North shore, requesting that the government live up to it's promise.
Someone wrote that the difference in crime between Punta Cana and our area is the number of Politur agents let's request the government do something to stop this increased violence and keep the drug dealers and addicts in line and hopefully in jail.

As a homeowner in Cabarete, I am concerned about this crime wave and if we just sit and do nothing but write about it on this forum I believe it will only increase.

So, does anyone know his e-mail address????

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I think the closest you are going to get is the official presidencia.gov.do webpage if it had an official "contact us" which would probably never ever get checked anyway, based on my experience with many Dominican e-mail addresses. If you can get the website to load, that is. All I can see is a directory with phone numbers.

Then again someone here could have his personal address, which might be something like leo875@yahoo.com - you never know with DR1. ;)

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Any help ?

This is a longshot, but I would like to start a write-in campaign to our dear President.

The subject would be the increased crime on the North shore, requesting that the government live up to it's promise.
Someone wrote that the difference in crime between Punta Cana and our area is the number of Politur agents let's request the government do something to stop this increased violence and keep the drug dealers and addicts in line and hopefully in jail.

As a homeowner in Cabarete, I am concerned about this crime wave and if we just sit and do nothing but write about it on this forum I believe it will only increase.

So, does anyone know his e-mail address????
Presidencia Rep?blica Dominicana