Did Colin Farrell spend 3 days in Jail in Santo Domingo

WBALKE

Jul 3, 2004
Hi Everyone,

I was sharing a beer with one of the locals in SD earlier this week and he told me that Colin Farrell slapped a woman in club when they were filming Miami Vice in Santo Domingo. He said that Farrell spent 3 days in a Dominican jail and had to pay $30,000 to get out. I cant find any info about it on the web, but he claims to have the article from the newspaper. Does anyone know anything about that?

W

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Maybe it got confused with the story about Vin Diesel getting a woman thrown out of a nightclub because she didn't succumb to his charms?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's BS, I know people that worked on the set. I'm sure they are confusing him with Vin Diesel as Chiri says...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Vin Diesel? Baloney.

Vin Diesel would have broken out of jail in broad daylight, and swam back to Miami without getting wet.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Get your friend to quote Which newspaper, on WHAT day, the Heading of the title & we will search the paper's archives to put a link up here! ~ Grahame.

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
probably BS.

Hi Everyone,

I was sharing a beer with one of the locals in SD earlier this week and he told me that Colin Farrell slapped a woman in club when they were filming Miami Vice in Santo Domingo. He said that Farrell spent 3 days in a Dominican jail and had to pay $30,000 to get out. I cant find any info about it on the web, but he claims to have the article from the newspaper. Does anyone know anything about that?

W
guys from the city where the girls are so pretty don't slap girls.
not while they are looking anyhow;)
though in the bed room if they request it they are only too happy to comply;)
so i believe the story of said Mr Farrel slapping a girl at a club not to be true.
he adores his mom and as a rule guys that do tend to treat their ladies with the respect they deserve.

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
I don't generally read celebrity gossip, but I lost all respect for Colin Farrell as a "tough guy" and as a man, when I read an interview of him following his movie shoot here - quote" I didn`t feel safe while I was there".

With the security he had while here - what a pussy!

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
maybe.........

I don't generally read celebrity gossip, but I lost all respect for Colin Farrell as a "tough guy" and as a man, when I read an interview of him following his movie shoot here - quote" I didn`t feel safe while I was there".

With the security he had while here - what a pussy!
he may have scored some bad"tea"and got a little jittery;);)

BTW. i know of plenty of residents of sto.domg who dont feel safe in their "own city".
and they's aint no pussys.;)