21 year old here very enthusiastic about moving OUT of the grim USA and into the DR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VacationTime

May 10, 2007
I am inexperienced and young, but have willpower and motivation to do whatever it takes to get the **** OUT of the USA and into the DR. Not to deviate off into philosophical madness, but the depression and loneliness in the USA is getting a bit too much for me to handle. Since I have been vacationing off and on into the DR monthly, its all I can think about, its all that keeps me motivated to breathe the air. I love the friendly, laid-back, sexually liberated attitude of the DR. The beautiful uninhibited girls, the culture, the music, the food, everything about it blows my mind away. Everytime I go to the DR, everybody becomes my best friends, and I dont even pay them. Hugging, smiling, laughing, everything is so common over there. Im always walking down the main strip in Sosua hugging and waving to everybody. Kissing every girl I come across, laughing with other people, smiling with everybody. THEN....
I always return back from the DR to Newark airport with a very sore mouth and sore ABS from constantly smiling and laughing non stop! And when I arrive in Newark, I get this afterglow and still have the confidence to approach the women and people as if they are my best friends just like I did in the DR with no problem...what happens? They back away, the girls back away, I get looks like I am crazy, everybody is minding their own business, there are NO smiles at the airport and beyond, there are NO knocks on my door, there are NO friends calling for me, there are NO "hola" coming from ANYBODYs mouth. It is cloudy and grim, rainy and cold...day 2 in America...day 3..day 4..the depression gets deeper and deeper...now I no longer want to go outside of my house. I am known to take several days worth of sleep and withdraw myself into the darkness of my room in horrible depression, on the verge of crying. Walking outside now becomes a chore of pain...everybody outside are robots, devoid of love and compassion. I work and sleep at home...slowly...I recover from my depression as the days near for my next dued trip to the DR...slowly I become happier and happier with hope. And that is my cycle...eventually I go to the DR for a few days and relive the experience all over again...
Since I love the DR so much, why not MOVE over there? And prevent myself from crashing into depression again? I can be in paradise 24/7!
What are some of the things that I can start doing that will help me move up towards my goal?
Save up from my job?
Work for continental airlines?
Start a business down there?
many options that get in the way, maybe those with more experience, and better yet, those that have moved from america to the DR can help guide me in the right direction...an advice that will save and change my life!

VacationTime

May 10, 2007
Moving to the DR; how to do it?

How can a 21 year old inexperienced youngin like me move to the DR?
How much would it cost to buy a shackle over there and start a job?
I would like to hear from some people who have actually done this, that is, move out of America, and into the DR.
Thanks.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Suns and Buns, get professional help ASAP. Or, go bother the guys on the puta board.

mandryjx

Jun 27, 2006
I can not think of one reason in the world why someone would feel lonely while residing in the US - yet find some sort of sanctity in a country that looses power daily and that hot water is a luxury item. Oh and lets not even get into drinking the water, less you want to end up in one of their luxury hospitals ridding your self of the parasites. Oh wait, wait, this one is even better ? best bring high potent pesticides. Dengue disease is one of the highlights or should I say hallmarks of the country, oh wait, wait, I believe its AIDS. Should I go on.

VacationTime

May 10, 2007
The choice between a clean hell or a dirty heaven?

I'll tell you why sir!
Have you ever been to NYC? Take a quick stroll a few blocks in Times Square and see a beautiful girl you like? Go ahead and try and start a chat with her. She will either RUN AWAY, slap you, spit on you, look away, laugh at you, or immediately call the police.
Maybe 1 in 30 times she will say a quick hi then continue walking.
Okay...let's try going into a bar and socializing with a few women. Go inside the bar...let's see, do I want the 5 dollar shot of Stoli Vodka or the 10 dollar margarita? I think I'll just have the 6 dollar 12 oz bottle of Coors light! Talk to a girl in the bar...she'll quickly scan your clothings, the shoes you wear, smell your colonge, etc to see if she is worth her time for YOUR wallet. She likes you?
GREAT! Order her about 50-100 dollars worth of drinks over the course of the night. She'll control whether this relationship is going to go anywhere. She'll play your head if she wants to, she'll play hard to catch if she wants to, she'll make you so anxious for her, etc...
The common sexually repressed nation; America, where you should never talk to strangers, ALWAYS wear a condom, NEVER take candy from strangers, look up and high when you walk down that street, NEVER give anybody eye contact...the programming of a notorious country.
Okay...let's talk about the DR now!!!
Where do I start? take a walk down the street! Wow!!!!
Everybody is smiling at you! The girls are blushing! The girls are hugging you. EVERY single girl you walk by is saying Hola, giving deep eye contact, smiling, blushing. The guys are patting you on the back, the guys are offering you all of their services, they are smiling at you, giving high fives.
the drinks are a dollar a pop, the food is DELICIOUS, the atmosphere is mellow, pleasant and jolly. There are beautiful sceneic mountaisn in the backround. Everywhere you go...you are the center of the attention. The security guards are flexing their arms for you, the dancing girls are dancing around you, grinding themselves against you, people are happy, just damned happy. There are no worries anywhere...the inhibitions are free, there is a sense of happiness everywhere you go.
It is heaven, just complete heaven...a society where everybody loves each other. Drive down the road in the DR, see a beautiful girl you like, pick her up and take her to get ice cream, then the hotel aferwards...it is as easy as 1 2 3. Drive down America, and try picking up a girl?
Haha, your going down for attempted rape, attempted kidnapping charges, even attempted murder if you pat her on the back.
Grab a girl's ass in the DR...she'll laugh and tease back by grabbing your ass...grab ass in America, and you will go to jail for a LONG time.
Oh yeah...in a place like that...AIDS, Malaria, Dengue disease, Std's, whatever bugs may be floating around is HIGHLY worth risking to live in the DR. Live in a safe, clean room with nothing to do, or go out there, see the world, risk it all, and live the HAPPY life! The life of many suns and buns!
Why?
Because if I had a choice to go to a clean hell or dirty heaven,
I'd pick the latter.
Comprende papi?

I can not think of one reason in the world why someone would feel lonely while residing in the US - yet find some sort of sanctity in a country that looses power daily and that hot water is a luxury item. Oh and lets not even get into drinking the water, less you want to end up in one of their luxury hospitals ridding your self of the parasites. Oh wait, wait, this one is even better ? best bring high potent pesticides. Dengue disease is one of the highlights or should I say hallmarks of the country, oh wait, wait, I believe its AIDS. Should I go on.

mandryjx

Jun 27, 2006
Just one word comes to play here "EDUCATION". This will take one beyond 42nd street and far beyond a bar.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
I would like to share my experience with you, if you don't mind. I never moved to the DR, but I did once move to Key West after a few vacations and a hope that I could run from reality as I knew it up north. It lasted 6 months. You take yourself with you -baggage, anxiety, past failures and successed, conditioning, etc.

You are young enough to try a jaunt in the DR and learn about yourself, go for it I say. And at the same time, I suspect that you'll encounter new concerns, new issues, new complaints and you may also find that there are aspects of life up north that you miss in the DR.

So assuming that you are young, have no children/dependents, have access to some extra cash and are wise enough to leave most of it at home up north, healthy, and not enrolled in an expensive college -- I say GO FOR IT, and journal your experiences. You can learn a lot about yourself.

Moving to a new country is exciting and feels like a release - like finally leaving an old girlfriend for an intriguing new one - it feels like a honey moon - everything is perfect for a month - and then it begins to wears off and fade. Eventually and we are back where we started from emotionally, perhaps a bit bored, disenchanted, and all that is different is the scenery.

The wise learn and avoid repeating the same mistake twice.

The hard-headed repeat as needed.

It will be up to you to remain open to your own idiosyncracies and the truth as it unrolls around you.

Best of luck brave young-un! --Samm

Keep us posted. --Sammy

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com

USA has power cuts!!, murders!!, robberies!! babies stolen from their mothers wombs, schoolchildren murdered in their classrooms, people attacked and no-one helps them, so many children kidnapped. So many families homeless. AIDS !!!!mucho = PLEASE wake up

I wish him all the best in his move to the DR:tired:

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Within a month you will be one broke ass ex-pat. What makes you think that a chica ( sorry ) not a puta will talk to you once the word is out that you live in a RD1000 a month shackle with no running water. Your girlfriend is a proven working girl, chicken farmers have plenty of local help and you just do not get it.

mandryjx

Jun 27, 2006
What planet are you from Ladybird

USA has power cut - what power cuts??? Murders - have you checked out the murder rate in DR - hello. Murders in classrooms - okay one or two incidents have spanned over how many millenniums. Have you checked out the classrooms in DR - it?s more like what classrooms. People attacked and no one to help. Have you ever been helped by a police officer in DR, on the contrary, it?s the very police who will rob you. Children kidnapped - have you ever seen the children in DR - homeless at 6 months of age and younger, as they have been thrown into the alleys by their mothers who could not afford to feed them. Homelessness, for God sakes who are you kidding. Check out the jungalas, try taking a peep under the bridge that takes you to East Santo Domingo. What are you blind? Oh and lets now even get into AIDS, the epidemic just in the capital alone far outweights that of entire US. The next country that comes close to the epidemics in DR is in Zimbabwe. Check out the statistics generated by The Dominican Ministry of Health. www.santodomingo.osac.gov.
So in all reality, its best to just stay positive less one wants cyberspace chaos. As those who are American are quickly insulted by those who are claiming what does not even exist. Especially by those who can't even spell.

VacationTime

May 10, 2007
MUCH respect to you Sammy for sharing us your experience and being honest about everything....Wow, this is a strong post that has me thinking deeply!!!
So.... your saying, basically, that eventually and inevitably when and If I move to the DR, as the months unfold, the same ugly self and same ugly situation is going to unfold itself just like it did here in the states?
My perspective was revealing to me, that is isnt ME who is the problem, but the ENVIRONMENT that im in is the problem. Its strange and mystic, and even magic, in a way, how everything dramatically changes as soon as the airplane lands in the DR. I feel like I become a different person, a better person who has more confidence and happiness, before I even walk out of that plane!
Why? Because I know that once I step out of that airport, people will smile, people will hug, and there will be many, many, many girls available for me, both professionals and non professionals alike (the ones that never ask for money).
Can you please share us/me your experience with what happened at Key West? What is your advice and suggestion to avoid problems, stress, and the depression, not to mention, the terrible loniliness that I am feeling here in the North? I try to go to bars here, I try to go clubbing, I try to have fun...it seems that no matter what, if sex is not involved, I cannot have fun at all. At least I know in the DR that when I go clubbing, I KNOW that as a gringo with money, I WILL be getting sex later that night. That knowledge ALONE, sets me up for having an extremly high level of confidence and power over the women in the clubs. Not to brag but I have a great, strong body. Im an avid boxer/weightlifter who can fight very fast and throw many hard punches/combos without running out of gas/air for a few rounds. I dance great and can go on all night without stopping. I dont do drugs. I can **** forever without cumming. What more would women want???
But, like I said...here in America, the girls dont regonize who I am as a person...
But please, share us your experience in key West, I would like to know what lessons you learned and can pass on to me/us?
Thanks.

I would like to share my experience with you, if you don't mind. I never moved to the DR, but I did once move to Key West after a few vacations and a hope that I could run from reality as I knew it up north. It lasted 6 months. You take yourself with you -baggage, anxiety, past failures and successed, conditioning, etc.

You are young enough to try a jaunt in the DR and learn about yourself, go for it I say. And at the same time, I suspect that you'll encounter new concerns, new issues, new complaints and you may also find that there are aspects of life up north that you miss in the DR.

So assuming that you are young, have no children/dependents, have access to some extra cash and are wise enough to leave most of it at home up north, healthy, and not enrolled in an expensive college -- I say GO FOR IT, and journal your experiences. You can learn a lot about yourself.

Moving to a new country is exciting and feels like a release - like finally leaving an old girlfriend for an intriguing new one - it feels like a honey moon - everything is perfect for a month - and then it begins to wears off and fade. Eventually and we are back where we started from emotionally, perhaps a bit bored, disenchanted, and all that is different is the scenery.

The wise learn and avoid repeating the same mistake twice.

The hard-headed repeat as needed.

It will be up to you to remain open to your own idiosyncracies and the truth as it unrolls around you.

Best of luck brave young-un! --Samm

Keep us posted. --Sammy

Status
Not open for further replies.