Rental Help please

sina

Aug 5, 2007
Greetings to all,

Im a 32 year old Ausralian Citizen/student, will be arriving on the 25th Sep and would like to stay for a period of 3 months to learn some spanish and se this wicked country. my problem is accomodation, because of the time of my stay, hotels would be too expensive for ma and renting would not be possible (min 6 months). Please can anybody let me know about a share accomodation or a furnished place for 3 months that doesnt cost an arm and a leg. It doesnt have to be the buckingham palace but the basics would be appriciated.

thank you and congrads on this fully omprehensive website

sina

Aug 5, 2007
Rocky

It doesnt matter, you see my first priority is to learn the language and prepare for the start of my uni in Jan 08, so any relatively quiet place will do, the sun, sand and other goodies would come second.

thanks Rocky

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
It doesnt matter, you see my first priority is to learn the language and prepare for the start of my uni in Jan 08, so any relatively quiet place will do, the sun, sand and other goodies would come second.

thanks Rocky
It's just that it's a much bigger country than you might imagine, and choosing the right location for you is every bit as important as the place you rent.
What about flying in and giving yourself 1 week of staying in hotels, traveling around if necessary, and then once you find what you want, go for the long term rental?
You'd surely find a more suitable place than by shopping it on the net, and you can always make your best deal in person.