bahia principe,rio san juan

Status
Not open for further replies.

corina

Aug 5, 2007
for those who are looking for an AI just be aware that Bahia principe in Rio San Juan is in the process of CLOSING!
i don't know when but just make sure to have more info before booking with them.

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
do you think its great that this hotel has been closed for a while.
i dont!!
this has ruined my holiday that i have been looking forward to for a year now.

get a life and stop gossiping..
its not closed for good!!!

EVERYONE THIS IS A AMAZING HOTEL AND ONE I HAVE BEEN TO 8 TIMES

Nickj

Aug 16, 2007
do you think its great that this hotel has been closed for a while.
i dont!!
this has ruined my holiday that i have been looking forward to for a year now.

get a life and stop gossiping..
its not closed for good!!!

EVERYONE THIS IS A AMAZING HOTEL AND ONE I HAVE BEEN TO 8 TIMES

I don't see where anyone has put that it was a good thing that the hotel was closed but personally with a two year old child I'm glad that I won't be going there in September as I don't want to take a risk with her.

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
But weren't the tourists who actually came sick? I read that the tourists got sick before they came to DR.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
R~S~J, you need to get out and see more of the country! I know that you have ventured out of the resort some, which is more than a lot of tourists do, but going back to the same AI 8 times is missing out on a lot of what the DR has to offer. You're saying that your vacation is ruined before you even take it! If you go with that attitude, it is almost sure to end up being a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
i go to this resort as i have friends who are like family to me. *and no its not a sankie or a man for that matter*
a little girl and her grandmother i go to see them.
i am now staying over a 2 hour drive from them,
im sure i will have a ok time but my main reason for the vacation was to be with rossy not this is not possible to see her everday
with my budget its just not possible
X

Status
Not open for further replies.