Punta Cana Bred & Breakfast

EnclineDesigns

Aug 21, 2007
web.mac.com
Are there any bed and breakfast hotels to stay at in Putan Cana? Can anyone recommend one from experience?

I have been searching the net for one but haven't been able to locate one:disappoin, I just find all inclusive resorts but we don't want to stay at an all inclusive.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Are there any bed and breakfast hotels to stay at in Putan Cana? Can anyone recommend one from experience?

I have been searching the net for one but haven't been able to locate one:disappoin, I just find all inclusive resorts but we don't want to stay at an all inclusive.
Perhaps your spelling of Punta Cana has reduced your search results.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004

Do a search with La posada de piedra. It's in Cortecito village.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
nice clean rooms, family run, i have one of my offices nearby, very friendly owners, they care about you.
they have internet access in their house too.
no airconditioning, in case you need that.
located in the middle of El Cortecito, so you have several restaurants/bars in 3 minute walking distance, plaza bavaro is a 5 minute cabby ride or 20 pesos public bus(2 minute walk to bus station at the corner) away with more shopping spots, bars aso including public accessable discothek.
an other bed & breakfast would be right across the street, same location, named El Cortecito Inn, airconditioned clean double rooms, breakfast as buffet by the pool in the room rates included.
have fun
Mike

EnclineDesigns

Aug 21, 2007
web.mac.com
nice clean rooms, family run, i have one of my offices nearby, very friendly owners, they care about you.
they have internet access in their house too.
no airconditioning, in case you need that.
located in the middle of El Cortecito, so you have several restaurants/bars in 3 minute walking distance, plaza bavaro is a 5 minute cabby ride or 20 pesos public bus(2 minute walk to bus station at the corner) away with more shopping spots, bars aso including public accessable discothek.
an other bed & breakfast would be right across the street, same location, named El Cortecito Inn, airconditioned clean double rooms, breakfast as buffet by the pool in the room rates included.
have fun
Mike

Hmmm, I've read bad things about El Cortecito Inn....I've had a couple of recommendations of La posada de piedra but I'm not sure about it from the pictures. :ermm: I don't know what to think about it.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
that always depends what grade of luxury you need, what you expect.
there's an other option near by, named Los Corales. they are on the net.
they rent appartments and villas for the owners which are out of the country, on daily and weekly and monthly bases.
have fun
Mike

Cookfam

Aug 14, 2007
My family of 6 and friends of ours, a family of 5, are renting villas in the area. I did alot of searching for this type of property. The search engines are out there but not always easy to navigate.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com

I am sure it should be more Bred & Breakfast in Putan Cana !:bunny::bunny::bunny:

EnclineDesigns

Aug 21, 2007
web.mac.com
I hate to burst your bubble, but they're not called Bread & Breakfast, but Bed & Breakfast.

WOW! LOL I need to pay attention when I type. I got a good laugh at myself!
I do think it's awful funny how everyone likes to critize post though:surprised. I thought it was a DR board, not a grammer board. ;)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
WOW! LOL I need to pay attention when I type. I got a good laugh at myself!
I do think it's awful funny how everyone likes to critize post though:surprised. I thought it was a DR board, not a grammer board. ;)
You mean that you prefer if we don't tell you when you have spinach between your teeth?

windrifter

Dec 29, 2004
Do you mean to give the impression that the subscribers to Dr1 have nothing better to do with their time than correct typos !! Please, show some degree of intelligence and respond to the poster with the correct information !! Then if you feel the need to correct his mistakes then do so without making them feel like a moron!!. Although I don't often comment , sometimes the bullxxxit becomes embarrasing and backfires making us look like the idiots!!
Elizabeth

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Do you mean to give the impression that the subscribers to Dr1 have nothing better to do with their time than correct typos !! Please, show some degree of intelligence and respond to the poster with the correct information !! Then if you feel the need to correct his mistakes then do so without making them feel like a moron!!. Although I don't often comment , sometimes the bullxxxit becomes embarrasing and backfires making us look like the idiots!!
Elizabeth
If you are addressing me, I mean only what I say, and I say what I mean.
There is no sense in wasting your time looking for hidden meanings.
We communicate here with words, and we aspire to be accurate in both our questions and answers.
The spell check feature is available to all.
Should we lower our standards to accommodate your embarrassment and propensity to feel like an idiot?

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
and by the way:
of course the first thing is to give the answer to the asked question, with or without missspellings.
second:
you can write a note about the missepelling which everyone noticed by the first time it came up, that looked funny, nobody's looking like an idiot or what ever for that.
third:
if you think you have to explain a misspelling or what ever more detailed to a poster, just write him a PM and everything is fin.
guys, life is a beautiful bitch but sorrily too short to waste time with fights and misspellings, grab a cold presidente and enjoy that short b...
have fun
Mike