Telecommutiong!

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
As a small business owner operating out of Santiago I have come to understand that in order for my small contact center to compete with the Big ones I have to be a bit more flexible for potential Tele-services agents.
So I went and google the term.
Telecommuting, e-commuting, e-work, telework, working at home (WAH), or working from home (WFH) is a work arrangement in which employees enjoy limited flexibility in working location and hours. In other words, the daily commute to a central place of work is replaced by telecommunication links. Telework is a broader term, referring to substituting telecommunications for any form of work-related travel, thereby eliminating the distance restrictions of telecommuting.[1] All telecommuters are teleworkers but not all teleworkers are telecommuters. A frequently repeated motto is that "work is something you do, not something you travel to".[2] A successful telecommuting program requires a management style which is based on results and not on close scrutiny of individual employees. This is referred to as management by objectives as opposed to management by observation. The terms telecommuting and telework were coined by American Jack Nilles in 1973.[3]

Long distance telework is facilitated by such tools as virtual private networks, videoconferencing, and Voice over IP. It can be efficient and useful for companies as it allows staff and workers to communicate over a large distance, saving significant amounts of travel time and cost. As broadband Internet connections become more commonplace, more and more workers have enough bandwidth at home to use these tools to link their home office to their corporate intranet and internal phone networks.

So with this knowlodge and new drive. i have change my management structe and main objective now is to focus on SALES!!!!

I invite other small call center owners to start to recruit Work From Home agents. I have 18 4hrs shift available for sales staff.
please send your resume to
albinortiz@gmail.com
So we can send more information in regards to our projects.
Best
Albin Ortiz
Grupo Opus Gamma