Laguna Gri Gri from Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCJourdano

Aug 24, 2007
What transportation options are available if I wanted to go from Sosua to Laguna Gri Gri (caves, boat trip, Playa Catalan) and return - How much would a taxi cost and what about the guagca buses. Thanks

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
What transportation options are available if I wanted to go from Sosua to Laguna Gri Gri (caves, boat trip, Playa Catalan) and return - How much would a taxi cost and what about the guagca buses. Thanks
I expect that a taxi would cost in the vicinity of 60 bux, while the public transport would cost approx. $3 US, each way.
PS: It's Playa Caleton.

NYCJourdano

Aug 24, 2007
Rocky, thanks for the correction. Where would I pick up the public transport? Once I get to Laguna Gri Gri, are there boat operators always available?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rocky, thanks for the correction. Where would I pick up the public transport? Once I get to Laguna Gri Gri, are there boat operators always available?
Public transport is available anywhere on the highway.
Just stand there and they will stop.
I don't know the ideal time for setting up a boat ride, but I would presume, the earlier the better, although I bet you could get someone to take you out anytime except night time.

Status
Not open for further replies.