Melia Caribe Punta Cana January.

NewfieBoy

Sep 2, 2007
Exploring staying in the Melia Caribe in Janaury. I'm trying to figure out if the Royal Service (RS) is worth the extra money. I understand the rooms might be larger and there are sections of the resort that are for RS Members only? Does anyone have any information or experience at this Resort? Thanks for your help.

Feb 7, 2007
Depends.

RS has Junior suites, suites and master suites.

Master suites is very luxurios, super well appointed, has plazma TVs stereo, huge bathtub with jacuzzi, separate shower, etc.

Also free room service.

RS (all) have access to private restaurant and grill, and it serves quite a good food, a la carte and buffet. You can also enjoy poolside grill. Drinks are very good, you also get premium drinks like Chivas Regal and Black Label.

You will have acces sto a lounge area with some passtime plays, and free computers with internet access.

NewfieBoy

Sep 2, 2007
Thanks for your response, I was thinking the lack of any response might mean it was not a good place to stay. I appreciate they way you broke it down and explained the differences.

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Melia Caribe is fabulous!! I didn't stay in the RS but enjoyed it very much! I know people who upgraded to the RS service and loved it also!

NewfieBoy

Sep 2, 2007
Melia Caribe

Thanks for eveyones responses. You have confirmed my suspicions that this is a good choice. Alain, I'll send you an email with some specific questions.