Marine Diesel Machanic

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Well established North Coast Company looking for an experianced qualified Marine Diesel mechanic as well as an outboard engine mechanic.

PM me for details

bestforless

Sep 22, 2003
I have over thirty years of diesel experiance. I am currently living in Northern Alberta, But have a house in Cafemba DR Where Is the Work?

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
I have over thirty years of diesel experiance. I am currently living in Northern Alberta, But have a house in Cafemba DR Where Is the Work?

The job is in Puerto Plata

Are you looking to move here full time?

PM me for details

bestforless

Sep 22, 2003
I lived there for 6 years untill 1999. I am building a house, which is just about done. I would be interested in moving back for the right position. My wife is Dominican and I speak Spanish.

Seacomber Mike

Sep 22, 2007
Well established North Coast Company looking for an experianced qualified Marine Diesel mechanic as well as an outboard engine mechanic.

PM me for details

Intrested in knowing more about; Who, What,and Where ? Qualified, selfemployed, with 17 years experience. have been living in D.R. for 6 years

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
What happened to Oldschool?

Hey bestforless

I see that you are living in Northern Alberta. I'm not sure I could offer the money you might be looking for to move away for this reason it's mainly a part time gig that is for someone who knows about Marine Diesel's and outboard engines. I see you know about diesel's which is great. I need somebody to start as soon as possible which might be difficult if you live in Northern Alberta

PM me if you have any questions

Oldschool

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
I know of a well qualified marine mechanic that is based in the POP area.

PM me your name and telephone number and I will have him call you - he's an american who has been living here for 2 or 3 years.

Stay well,
Amy