Christmas in DR

Sep 15, 2007
I just got back from a bargain travel deal to Excellence and plan to go back to DR at Christmas. Ideally I would have gone back to Excellence because the service was super, however this time it will be MY ENTIRE FAMILY! which includes me, my husband, my mom who must stay somewhere that has a round Jacuzzi tub in the room:tired:, and my brother, and my sister , her husband and her 1 year old child:surprised. I have thought about staying at Grand Palladium Palace Royal Suites while my sis and her hubby & son stay in the main part. Any suggestions? I love the pampering and food at Excellence but since I don't have that as an option what do you recommend? Please if you know of a place in DR, as well as a bargain site or agent with which to book it let me post back.
Thank you in advance for your help!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I just got back from a bargain travel deal to Excellence and plan to go back to DR at Christmas. Ideally I would have gone back to Excellence because the service was super, however this time it will be MY ENTIRE FAMILY! which includes me, my husband, my mom who must stay somewhere that has a round Jacuzzi tub in the room:tired:, and my brother, and my sister , her husband and her 1 year old child:surprised. I have thought about staying at Grand Palladium Palace Royal Suites while my sis and her hubby & son stay in the main part. Any suggestions? I love the pampering and food at Excellence but since I don't have that as an option what do you recommend? Please if you know of a place in DR, as well as a bargain site or agent with which to book it let me post back.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Bargain & Christmas don't go together.
There is no more expensive time of the year.