Discount card for golf

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Starting next month (Oct22) I will be playing 2X a month at Guavaberry thru March or April of next year. Does it pay for me to get a FEDCO(??) card? Have a recollection that I have read this on DR1 but can't remember the organization"s name exactly. Furthermore, am I entitled to one,and can I use it with my discount that I get when staying at La Hamaca?

Thanks in advance
john

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Starting next month (Oct22) I will be playing 2X a month at Guavaberry thru March or April of next year. Does it pay for me to get a FEDCO(??) card? Have a recollection that I have read this on DR1 but can't remember the organization"s name exactly. Furthermore, am I entitled to one,and can I use it with my discount that I get when staying at La Hamaca?

Thanks in advance
john

It depends on where you will be playing. I play mostly at Santiago so it isn't worth it to me. If you want to play at various course it will be a good idea - contact HB or Bushbaby as they will know.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003

Thanks in advance
john

FEDOGOLF

Golf Dominicano

-NALs

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think you might get one if you go to the FEDOGOLF offices and ask for it. However, you should check with the golf course first and see if they offer a slight discount to FEDOGOLF members. Otherwise, it would not be worth it.

Also ask if Guavaberry has any special plans for long term players. Also see if there are Guavaberry members that will be hosting you. Then you only pay like $26 per round, and you can't beat that.

HB