puerta plata merenge festival question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2005
I see that there is a festival there this week and I also read that on saturday they are having a few groups and singers. Someone named Jeffery is playing. I would like to know is that El Jeffery? or someone else with a similar name?

plus are the acts at the same place, or are they spread across town in different locations.

thanks
bob

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
That would be El Jeffrey my dear. It is all in front of the fortuleza... (spelling) on the west end of the Malecon.... Are you going to be there???? We can meet up honey!!!! Yeah................

Sep 19, 2005
well from the names i read off to Tavina of who is playing on Sunday...she says that there will be a "lot of meat" there....she says its a dominican saying that a lot of hot women will be there to hear those acts one of which is eddy Herrera..... and another is Las Chicans( is that spelled right?) and Milly Quezada...dont know if spelled that one right either...and El Prodigio...who is muy fao...(I have seen him in america!!) ha ha ha

bob

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
well from the names i read off to Tavina of who is playing on Sunday...she says that there will be a "lot of meat" there....she says its a dominican saying that a lot of hot women will be there to hear those acts one of which is eddy Herrera..... and another is Las Chicans( is that spelled right?) and Milly Quezada...dont know if spelled that one right either...and El Prodigio...who is muy fao...(I have seen him in america!!) ha ha ha

bob
I will be there!!:classic::cool:

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006

bob

hhmmm, I may have to learn Merenge real quick....

Are those all Merenge type groups? or will there be some Bachata mixed in? I'm really new to Dominican music but enjoying it.

Thanks
ctRob

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Bob - your GF won't want you around all those other girls..... you are far too good looking....

ctrob - they will play bachatta when the groups are changing. I can guarantee there will be humoungous speaker systems blasting music in the breaks.....

As to learning merengue - can you count to 2 and pick up your feet??? See you can dance merengue.....

Status
Not open for further replies.