Sanky Panky the Movie!

Can2Dom

Sep 19, 2007
Ok...so i keep hearing about this movie and i saw some clips on youtube but i am desperately trying to find the movie. I know in Canada you cant buy it anywhere...amazon doesnt carry it and not sure they ever will, tried online and no success!!

does anyone know where or how i can get a copy of the movie!! I would love a real copy of it if possible!!!

Thanks!!

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Nothing to write home about, but Dominicans loved it... You can find it anywhere in the street down here, with the pirated-dvd salesmen... Don't know if it's available abroad... Doubt it...

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
You need a torrent to download it, but a .vod can be watched with WinDVD and others (I dont remember) I watch it with WinDVD.

Although I am not suggesting breaking the law.... ; )

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Se van de una zez.....

All I will say is that whomever is in charge of the DR1 Shop should get a few thousand copies of this movies and sell it there.

I bet they will be gone within a few minutes.

They ALLLLLLLL want to know if their "DDD" is indeed a member of that now famous religion, SANKIESFORLIFE!!!. Wahahahahaha!!.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Forget that movie - it is C grade for sure. Try to get "Perico Ripiado", that is supposed to be a classic.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Forget that movie - it is C grade for sure. Try to get "Perico Ripiado", that is supposed to be a classic.

Perico Ripiao: If you're not born and raised Dominican you won't understand 1/2 the movie (slangs) and you definitely won't get the "jokes"...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Perico Ripiao: If you're not born and raised Dominican you won't understand 1/2 the movie (slangs) and you definitely won't get the "jokes"...

Well I'm not but then again I saw Sanky P.. and I understood it. What's the big deal, besides I live here in the DR, pues, soy Dominicano ya!

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
You are not dominicano...You have said it yourself many times that you will always be an american.

From what I understand I can have dual nacionality and not only that, how many Latinos have I met in the US that were born abroad that consider thhemselves Dominicans or whatever even thought they have a US passport?

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
bueno ta bien, con dios y con el diablo. Los dominicanos en su mayoria nos sentimos mas dominicanos...ese passaporte gringuito, azul marino no significa gran cosa, mas que para poder irnos de nuevo a nuestro pais para retirada y para viajar de vez en cuando (si es que nos hemos relocado en el pais) porque yo te apuesto peso a moriqueta a que la mayoria ni bota en las elecciones de aqui (EEUU) algo que no es bueno, pero ..... esperemos que cambien.

Y eso no lo digo yo, lo dicen muchos.

Last edited:

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Same sheeet... Both will only appeal to "real" Dominicans... I saw both... I was largely unimpressed, but all my Dominicans friends just loved it !

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
Well they are bad movies, but ...At least we have them, just like our unimpressive art. It is the most important, worst it would be if we didn't have them. At least we can now improve.