Hotetur Dorado Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

postalmanpaul

Oct 25, 2007
I hope this is the right spot? Has anyone been to Dorado Club in Playa Dorado in the last few weeks?Could you possibly email me with some kind of review or anything at all to let me know what to expect as to rooms or service. I am really not worried as I have been to the Dominican Republic 7 times and each time is a different adventure . I am just curious as to other peoples opinions. My wife is eager and would really love to know if its an a okay place as I am sure it is. If she sees this in writing it will make her day. And yes I have already read the reviews on Debbies. Thanks for your time

Regards, Paul

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
I have been to the Hotetur Dorado Club many times. It is a small hotel but I like it because of that feature. It has a large pool, the beach is a short walk down the side road, but the atmosphere is warm and friendly. The restaurant food is very good for a small resort. It is up stairs so you have to be spry enough to climb stairs. Not good for elderly or handicapped persons. It is a low 3 star but is clean and comfortable. The staff are great. One important point - make sure that you have booked a superior room. It has a balcony. A standard hotel room is small and does not have a balcony.

Status
Not open for further replies.