Dorado Club renovations

T

Tania

I was just wondering if anyone has been to the Dorado club recently, and if so, have the renovations been finished yet?
My friends and I will probably be staying there at the end of the month, and would love to know more about the hotel. I would appreciate anything you can tell me about it. Thanks!

L

Lynda

Hi! Tania. I talked to Bill on Sunday. He told me that the front desk is where the Italian restaurant use to be, the buildings have been painted on the exteriors, the buffet is now upstairs where the front desk and French Restaurant use to be, the Steak BBq/Italian Restaurant is finished, they have built a new show area where the parking lot use to be. They are still building the new beach bar and restaurant- they had delays on that. The new pool bar is being built where the stage use to be at the other end of the pool. He said that the rooms will be renovated one building at a time. Right now they are ok but definetely need the carpet taken out and tile put in. They also need to be painted. I have stayed there for the last 4 years and have found the rooms to be comfortable. The air-conditioners work well and the water is really hot in the showers now. Didn't always have hot water all the time a couple of years ago.

If you don't book soon, Bill won't have time to book your reservation and have you pay him in advance. You'll love staying there. It's close to all the discos and the food was great in March 2000.

Lynda

T

Tania

Hey Lynda, just wanted to let you know that I'm booked at the Dorado Club and will be there from the 22nd of July till the 5th of August. Look for me when you get there, we'll have another "Girl's night out". See you soon!