"Bad eye" help needed

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hi all:

I have a friend (Dominican) who met this girl a couple of years ago. Meeting this girl has been the worst thing that ever happen to him. Before he met her, he had a good job, nice car, plenty of other girlfriends, nice side business.

He broke up with her last year. In a year's time he lost his job, car, other girlfriends, and side business. This is not counting other misfortunes.

She is still constantly harrasing him on the phone. He already had a restraining order out on her.

He thinks "ella le dio mal de ojo" (the bad eye or hex).

He is looking for a good "santera" to be cleansed. He lives in NJ but is willing to travel to NY if someone can recommend someone with a good reputation.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Meeting this girl has been the worst thing that ever happen to him. Before he met her, he had a good job, nice car, plenty of other girlfriends, nice side business.

He broke up with her last year. In a year's time he lost his job, car, other girlfriends, and side business. This is not counting other misfortunes.

so he is looking to blame someone else for his misfortunes correct ? as a friend why don't you loan him a mirror next time he needs someone to blame.....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Nooo senor.......

Hi all:

I have a friend (Dominican) who met this girl a couple of years ago. Meeting this girl has been the worst thing that ever happen to him. Before he met her, he had a good job, nice car, plenty of other girlfriends, nice side business.

She is still constantly harrasing him on the phone. He already had a restraining order out on her.

He thinks "ella le dio mal de ojo" (the bad eye or hex).

He is looking for a good "santera" to be cleansed. He lives in NJ but is willing to travel to NY if someone can recommend someone with a good reputation.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Hey, tocayo, I am with Kyle....

I have a good idea......Tell your friend to come to DR1 and read my thread.....You know, the one titled: "Is LIFE REALLY That Difficult".....There we "talk" about people mad at the world.....Blaming others for their problems.

If not, tell him to take responsability for his own actions as there is no such a thing, IN MY BOOK, as a hex (mal de ojo).

She did NOT do it to him.....He did it to himself!!.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Sometimes being in unhealthy relationships affects our self-esteem and creates mental blocks. Because of all this we can loose jobs, friends, etc. It is not bad luck or curse, it is within ourselves. I had a friend who had to change her phone number and address because of a strange BF who tried to bring her down and harassed her. She was able to get rid of him this way.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
All:

I told him the same thing that he brought this upon himself.

His question was that he might have been cursed. I do not think he really believes in it.

I know that I don't.

I will turn him on to DR1 so he can read the posts, as well as, Miguel's thread.

Thanks!!!

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Have your friend invite HER to your dance party(he doesn't go) Maybe she will meet someone else and he will get her off HIS back.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Have your friend invite HER to your dance party(he doesn't go) Maybe she will meet someone else and he will get her off HIS back.

I know her and do not want her near me or the party, lol.

R0CKY

Nov 16, 2007
He need only go over to see her and offer her a pineapple to remove the hex.
What's the matter with you guys.
Aren't y'all up to date on your witchy stuff?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Or--he needs to wear a string of garlic around his neck for a week. C'mon don't you know this stuff?? OMG--this is Italian!!! Sorry doesn't work with Dominicans.

Giovanni

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Definitely clown bin responses, lol.

I am going to send him this thread so he can get a kick out of it!!!

Funny Friday

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Gracias

Like AnnaC was suggesting, he needs to be open to it for it to work. Also, her will has to be stronger or have amassed a legion of wills for astral rape. Neither of these things are really something you can help him with, nor would it be in your best interest to do so anyway.

Thanks Peetie