Happy New Year to all DR1 ers

HNY1Multi.gif

Wud and the Warden

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Happy New Year to you too Wud!

I wish all DR1'rs (well most of you ;) just joking) a very wonderful and prosperous 2008!

Marlie

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Happy new year all and see you next year at the fiesta.
I starting my new year off with a little 2 month trip to the DR.....just thought I'd rub it in;):cheeky:
hifiman

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!

i WISH ON ALL DR1ers HEALTH HAPPINESS LOVE AND ACTUALLY I WISH ALL OF YOU ABUNDANCE IN ALL AREAS OF YOU LIFE.:):laugh:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!:cheeky:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
From WPB, FL (33415), a Happy New Year to each and every one of the DR1 Family.

The HB Clan will do fine with Turkey, Ham, and most of the trimmings....

Health above all to all y'alls....

HB, Ma HB and the kids

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
From WPB, FL (33415), a Happy New Year to each and every one of the DR1 Family.

The HB Clan will do fine with Turkey, Ham, and most of the trimmings....

Health above all to all y'alls....

HB, Ma HB and the kids

I used to live in Boyton Beach a few years ago.

WPB, very nice.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Yo tambien....

I wonder who will be the first one to post at 12:01am?.

Whomever does, PLEASE sing this song:

"Tengo una juma desde el ano pasao', y no se me ha quitao, ay toy deseperao"-El Conjunto Quisqueya....Wahahahaahaa!!

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Happy New Year from me and all the folks here in COLD Rhode Island. - - - All the best for 2008.

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Friiends,you all scare me sometimes, being new to this or any forum, I can't understand why many are on AZB's case, yes , he constantly has negative things to say about my beloved female friends on the streets in Sosua. I have been going to Sosua & surrounding areas as often as I can afford it, and look forward to spending most of the rest of my life in DR. I retired from my job after 32yrs , soon after my 2nd trip to Sosua, which I have named Ho Town from the beginning, but hay, I'm open minded, Yo My HO's AIN'T HO's, I am 56yrs old, look Dom, but l'm from Philly, I have dated only very attractive ladies my whole life, and when I was all that and a candy bar, I was generous to whoever I was with, and then as I got older, TOO generous. So now I look foward to continuing the rest of my ventures in DR, Heaven? or Hell? I don't know ! WHAT I KNOW is even though AZB sounds, negative in a lot of the post I find it positive, because HEY, at some time, I will be looking for the " GOOD GIRL " AZB talk's about. So Robert. this is my reply to " Feliz Ano Nuevo " & reading some of his comments is as good as listening to Richard Pryer Live !!!

gemenilaidback

Oct 22, 2003
Happy New Year...from NC USA...I will be back in feb..though...

What are every ones new years resolutions...me it is going to get straight A's in grad school!

gemenilaidback

Oct 22, 2003
Feliiz Ano Nuevo! Now everyone tell what did they do when the clock struck?

I had a ron y coke..Brugal of course...and mixed some other liqours in it..

Now you know the superstitions....only a man can walk under you door first after new years... (disclaimer...thats the legend.)

?Now everyone what were you doing when the clock stuck...?