Where to stay in Sousa

Status
Not open for further replies.

caymantaz

Jan 9, 2008
There is a group of us, approximately 20, going to Sousa for a bachelor party trip, where is the best place for us to stay and have fun?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
There is a group of us, approximately 20, going to Sousa for a bachelor party trip, where is the best place for us to stay and have fun?
It depends on the time of the year, as few, if any, hotels have that many rooms available in high season.
When would it be?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
We are traveling on Feb 21-24
That's going to be really tough.
Less than a week in high season, and you clearly want a place where you can party and I assume have ladies in as well.
Maybe the Voramar.
I don't have their link but someone else might.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
That's going to be really tough.
Less than a week in high season, and you clearly want a place where you can party and I assume have ladies in as well.
Maybe the Voramar.
I don't have their link but someone else might.

I guess you are booked (Rocky's) for President's week (US of course)?

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003

Sosua hotels may all be booked - but he is going to Sousa, so he may have better luck!! ;):cheeky:

LOL

Sorry - couldn't resist!

Marlie

bmadison

Dec 26, 2007
OMG, that bachelor is in trouble. Sosua is INFESTED with hookers. If he makes it home faithful to his fiance, good for him. If not, make sure to get him in for VD tests before heading home from the airport.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
OMG, that bachelor is in trouble. Sosua is INFESTED with hookers. If he makes it home faithful to his fiance, good for him. If not, make sure to get him in for VD tests before heading home from the airport.

hopefully SHE is not off somewhere like Kenya for her bachelorette party...:ermm:

Mariposazul

May 5, 2005
HEY BACK ON TOPIC>.......

Where are the CHEAP but CLEAN hotels in Sosua???? (For a group of females NOT looking for "fun"....just sun).

Status
Not open for further replies.