Blackbeards Me & The Girlfriend

rookie44

Jan 13, 2008
Has anyone ever brought their wife or girlfriend to Blackbeards ? I am planning on taking the girlfriend in June. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

Rookie44

abnor

Nov 7, 2006
Too Funny

LMAO!!!!!.......But I am interested in what peple have to say.....coal to Newcasle........lol

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The local expression is that
You shouldn't bring sand to the beach.
Assuming that this thread is not a joke, I'd be interested to know the results (trip report) of bringing one's wife/girlfriend to stay in a whorehouse.
If the couple are into "swinging" and that is the purpose of the trip, perhaps we (DR1) can be spared the details, as they might not quite be within the set boundaries.

sunny2

Apr 7, 2006
Hmmmm.
I thought you were supposed to bring sandwiches to a picnic, or is it fruit rolls?

Maybe he meant bring ants to a picnic:laugh:.

I didn't get "coal to Newcastle" but "sand to the beach" I understand.

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
Has anyone ever brought their wife or girlfriend to Blackbeards ? I am planning on taking the girlfriend in June. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

Rookie44

Well I took the novia to Crystals with me, she even tipped the girls a few dollars while they danced.

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
As far as your idea of Blackbeards, it is strictly pay for play., but if you are a swinger it might be more fun to meet girls randomly like at the mall or nightclub rather than to be stuck with the selection at Blackbeards.

But at least there it is an open environment to perform those types of acts.

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
rookie, if your friend is not into the swinging or into girls and you are bold enough to pull that one off, without suffering any downfalls, hey, no longer the rookie, YOU THE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

If not, put horse blinders on her & bypass SOSUA on your way to Cabarette, and stay there until vacation is over, with no night life or go to an " ALL INCLUSIVE " and don't do any sightseeing with her or else if you are a couple now, you will never travel alone again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. GOOD LUCK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because, you will need plenty of it.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
oh come on - im a brave boy!
Yes - I took my wife to Blackbeards - no pressure - just to a contest to see what would happen.
Great contest, many drinks later and we indulged in the pleasures. Been back to the north cost 6 times now, one of them for a 4 month stretch.
It works for us and is part of the "fun" on the island.
I may well get slammed for it by some of the people on here - but we are a nice professional couple who like to have fun with some dominican girls.

TO the OP - if your girlfriend may be interested go for it. Book a room for the night, have some food, take a swim, enjoy the jacuzzi and the experiance. You never know - you may get a whole new dimention to your holiday!

PS. It may not be that way for EVERY couple.
PPS - Dont judge us - not interested. Have fun, enjoy life and be safe.

rookie44

Jan 13, 2008
It was an honest question

The question I asked earlier was a serious question. Me and the girl just wanted to have fun with local bi-chicas at Blackbeards. I don't think that's wrong do you? I am glad to have a open minded woman. I was just looking for other people that have done it. I am not trying to be the man just trying to do things that me and the girl would enjoy. I was just looking for guidance thats all.

It aint cheating if she's
there with ya, I feel pretty lucky.

Much respect to all

Rookie 44

sollie

Jul 30, 2006
Rookie,
If she understands the lay of the land and is cool with it, then go for it. I met a charming couple there from Fort Lauderdale and will forever remember the fantasy fufilled.

Morally corrupt Sollie

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The question I asked earlier was a serious question. Me and the girl just wanted to have fun with local bi-chicas at Blackbeards. I don't think that's wrong do you? I am glad to have a open minded woman. I was just looking for other people that have done it. I am not trying to be the man just trying to do things that me and the girl would enjoy. I was just looking for guidance thats all.

It aint cheating if she's
there with ya, I feel pretty lucky.

Much respect to all

Rookie 44
Don't listen to that Rocky guy, do post a trip report. Have fun you lucky devil.