Canadian immigration stories/experiences for publication

Jul 23, 2007
www.therealdominican.com
I am a Canadian journalist who lived in the DR for 7 years. Now in Canada, I am putting together a series of articles on the immigration process to Canada. Will be hooking the stories on DR-to-Canada examples, while touching on the rest of the world. The Canadian immigration and citizenship ministry has been contacted, and is aware of my intentions. It will be largely first-person but also want to get input from others who have had good/bad experiences with the process from start to finish. Anyone interested in sharing, you could PM me.

Much obliged.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
If you go into the Legal section and then into the Visa subsection, you will be able to read a lot of stories from Canadian woman who have gone through or arre currently going through the process of bringing a Dominican into Canada and elsewhere. Some of the posts are quite informative, with timelines, examples of questions asked by immigration etc.

After reading these posts, you could maybe pm some of the members to see if they would like to participate.

Just a suggestion.

Marlie

Jul 23, 2007
www.therealdominican.com
If you go into the Legal section and then into the Visa subsection, you will be able to read a lot of stories from Canadian woman who have gone through or arre currently going through the process of bringing a Dominican into Canada and elsewhere. Some of the posts are quite informative, with timelines, examples of questions asked by immigration etc.

After reading these posts, you could maybe pm some of the members to see if they would like to participate.

Just a suggestion.

Marlie
Thanks. Will try there, as well.