Condominium Administrator

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Coconut Grove Condominium Association, (Vista Del Caribe), Cabarete, are accepting applications for the position of Administrator for the year 2008. Anyone who feels they are qualified for this position, please send resume to smithajd@hotmail.com or you can pm me for more information.

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Condo Administrator Duties

Thank you for your interest, but if you were thinking of applying for this position, the duties of the administrator should be well known to you already.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
I am not thinking to apply for the position, as I live in a different part of the island. I am however curious of a condo administrator's duties, hence my first question... never mind...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Squat, a condo administrator is the General Manager or Chief Executive Officer of a condominium. He is responsible for all aspects of the management of the condo and reports to the consortium of owners. The condominium law spells out many of his responsibilities. He hires the employees, supervises their work, is responsible for the administration and preparation of the budget, and in general oversees everything that goes on in the condo. Depending on the size of the condo, he/she may have a bookkeeper or the administrator may keep the books. There may be a rental agent to assist, or the administrator may be the rental agent. There may or may not be a secretary. Specifics vary from condo to condo depending on size and other factors, but the above should give you an idea of what is involved.

Fortunately, El Neptuno where I live has the best administrator on the North Coast, maybe all of the Dominican Republic.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Fortunately, El Neptuno where I live has the best administrator on the North Coast, maybe all of the Dominican Republic.

Only since I left Condos Dominicano. LOL. All jokes aside, it is not an easy job if you do it right and I've heard that yours does it right. Let's hope the Grove can find someone as good.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks Ken... Good explanation. It actually helped me understand what to expect from a condo admin in my area.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
OK, now that we've hijacked spicedwine's thread, let's get back to topic.

Coconut Grove Condominium Association, (Vista Del Caribe), Cabarete, are accepting applications for the position of Administrator for the year 2008. Anyone who feels they are qualified for this position, please send resume to smithajd@hotmail.com or you can pm me for more information.