Iberostar Punta Cana or Bavaro

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
hi all!

this may be a stupid question so please bear with me...

ive been checking out resort maps of punta cana and could not find the iberostar bavaro on any map :confused: i could only find the iberostar punta cana (right next to the riu)...are they in the same complex like the bahia principe punta cana and bahia principe bavaro? if not, can anyone tell me where the iberostar bavaro is located or what resort(s) it is close to?

thanks!!

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
Thanks Kate...you rock! Im just finding that there is a pretty significant price difference if staying at the IB Bavaroo??? Not sure why though...newer part of the resort perhaps?

Caren M.

Jan 27, 2006
If you are staying at Iberostar Bavaro you can use the facilities and also eat at the restaurants of Iberostar Punta Cana and Dominicana. They have different colored bracelets. I have seen this being enforced. That said- we love the Iberostar Bavaro and think it is worth the difference. Have fun!

brianm

Nov 23, 2004
Iberostar Bavaro has the spread out junior suites whereas the Punta Cana and Dominicana are 3 story hotels. The Bavaro side of the Iberostar resort complex is furthest from the RIU resorts. IMO, well worth the upgrade!