HVGB Standard rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiess

Jan 12, 2008
I have not been there yet, but I think it might be hit and miss. Some rooms seem to have them from what I have read and others don't. Perhaps if you asked for one, if there is not one in your room, they could do that? Not sure though we are going down on the 16th of Feb. but we are in the Adults only section so I won't be much info for you.

tiggertoo

Feb 28, 2007
coffee makers

If I remember correctly, there is not a coffe maker in the standard room, there is one in the adult only royal suites, but to be honest you can get coffee anytime and we never used it this year, Just a quick note, there is not any coffee mate or whitener, they only have milk and I am not sure how safe it is, so we plan to take some packets of whitener with us. We drank it black the last 2 yrs and it is quite strong.

sanjohn

Nov 22, 2006
Coffee / milk

The milk is fine . . . . . and the coffee is wonderful. Be sure to take some home with you. One tip - we always take travel mugs which are convenient for both coffee and cold drinks (to your room or the beach).

ScotianOne

Jan 19, 2007
The last couple of years, there has been a 24 hour coffee bar set up next to the main stage and across from the buffet..You can get coffee from a machine or make teas, etc..wasn't always milk there, but usually coffee whitener etc..

skiess

Jan 12, 2008
Hey MarlieJaneca, do you have an e mail for this hotel? I have not been able to find one anywhere??? I keep getting Signature Vacations website when I do find what looks like a link... Very Strange?;)

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
No, I don't, but I found this information on their website. You could always fax the hotel as well, no guarantees that they will respond though.

Contact Information
Address: P.O. Box 368
Telephone Number: 1-809-320-3800
Fax Number: 1-809-320-5141

Signature and First Choice would have all the info on this hotel, so you might as well just email them, this resort is owned by these tour operators.

I am sure though that every single question regarding this resort was discussed and answered in the thread that I posted the link to above.
I am just trying to help, this really is of no interest to me, so forgive me if I don't spend my whole night searching for the answers! ;)

karen.s

Sep 12, 2007
I stayed there jan 07 , there was a small coffee maker in our room ,but it did not work , there was also coffee ,sugar and milk ... but as it did not work i used the 24 hour coffee machine...

skiess

Jan 12, 2008
MarlieJaneca
Would never expect you to search! Thank you for the info...was really just interested so I could leave the family back home emergency contact info! Thanks for what you gave me!:D

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
MarlieJaneca
Would never expect you to search! Thank you for the info...was really just interested so I could leave the family back home emergency contact info! Thanks for what you gave me!:D

Your welcome! For emergency contact, I would most likely go with the old fashioned "phone call" to the resort. Some resorts do not follow up on their emails that religiously, I hear.

Have a great trip,

Marlie

Status
Not open for further replies.