I will do anything

S

stefanie

Now that I have your attention!!!!! My hearts desire is in the DR. Puerto Plata to be exact!! We have known eachother for 4 years. I have made my mistakes, and he his. I am trying to get to him, mind and soul. I expressed my feelings on my last vacation, over New Years. Everybody swears we will be together some day. We lost contact once for over a year, and then found eachother again. Fate??!! I would only pray! I pray that he will come to me again. He said we needed to spend time together, since we lost contact. How much time can you spend with a once a year visit. I know I should let go, but not until he tells me! He is always working and I usually get his sister when I call ( and yes it is really his sister, I have met her). My spanish is least to be desired, ( although am craming for my next trip ). Anyway, I want someone to get the message to him that I once again am pronouncing my feelings, on a message board no less. His name is Junior Almonte. He lives in the area of Proyecto Montemar. Not sure what hotel he is at now, but usually in the Playa Dorado complex. That is if he did not venture back to Samana. Let him know that I am still here praying, and will not give up until I am told by him or a sign from above. THANK YOU and sorry such long reading!