Wedding Plannner

emejia3

Feb 7, 2008
Anybody know where I can find a wedding planner who can plan a Dominican wedding (lots of driking and partying, really good dj who can keep the party going)? I live in Charlotte, NC.

shuffine

Jan 17, 2006
If you or anyone anyone weddings in/on the Samana peninsula (Las Terrenas, Playa Bonita, etc.)...Nancy Espino is the one to go to for assistance....her email is shuffine1@yahoo.com and the phone number is 829-342-6478 or 6476. Most people know her very well in the Samana area and she is very through and reasonable

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Should we assume you are planning to marry there or somewhere else????

For anyone looking for a typical wedding on the north coast I have an acquaintance who is a very good wedding planner. PM me for details please.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Anybody know where I can find a wedding planner who can plan a Dominican wedding (lots of driking and partying, really good dj who can keep the party going)? I live in Charlotte, NC.

If you want the best entertainment i can supply that, dont know any wedding planners as such but i have contacts. Where are you planning on having it, we just supplyed a very high profile client from miami who got married in cap cana with the best party you have ever seen. Pm me for more details .

jbride

Jun 17, 2008
Laurajane,

Would you be able to provide me with some information in regards to having a wedding in Cap Cana? My fiance has e-mailed the wedding coordinator there but would appreciate first hand experience from someone outside the resort. Our wedding date is set for May 2009. I would have about 100+ guest attending this destination wedding.

1. Policies for guests not staying at the resort?
2. Location for wedding ceremony & reception?

And anything else, would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!

Giselle

lolita0418

Jun 18, 2008
Hi
I am not sure how to post a thread but I was wondering if someone can answer a question. I have a Dominican friend who wants to ask someone to be in her wedding but her mom told her that she shouldn't because her friend is married and it is not tradition to have a married person in the bridal party. Is there any truth to this? I thought it was wierd.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Hi
I am not sure how to post a thread but I was wondering if someone can answer a question. I have a Dominican friend who wants to ask someone to be in her wedding but her mom told her that she shouldn't because her friend is married and it is not tradition to have a married person in the bridal party. Is there any truth to this? I thought it was wierd.

I am not sure but i think that is when a bridemaid becomes a maid of honor. Bridesmaids are unmarried, maid of honor- married!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
That would be news to most of us!!!

If the "maid of honor" is married she becomes the "matron of honor" The others can be married or unmarried. Have who you want!!!!