Any local builder in Santo Domingo Area?

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
I am searching for a local builder to complete the inside of my two bedroom apartment in Santo Domingo.Work that's needed to be completed the kitchen cabinets,tiles for the bathroom and kitchen.We also need to have buglar proof bars installed on all windows.If anyone knows of a local builder thats reliable and trustworthy please e-mail with their info.Thanks so much.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I am searching for a local builder to complete the inside of my two bedroom apartment in Santo Domingo.Work that's needed to be completed the kitchen cabinets,tiles for the bathroom and kitchen.We also need to have buglar proof bars installed on all windows.If anyone knows of a local builder thats reliable and trustworthy please e-mail with their info.Thanks so much.

You will need more than likely three different people/companies to do the work. Someone for the floor tile and painting, an "ebanista" for the cabinet work and a "herrero" for the iron work.

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
Do you know of anyone that you could put me on to that is capable of completing any of the work that i need to have done?Thanks