do u know Fr Canadians Costambar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We rented our house in Costambar to a French Canadian couple (man & woman). They never paid us rent and ended up doing a LOT of damage to our beautiful house that we so lovingly restored only 1 1/2 years ago ! Our house is on Laguna in Costambar.

If anyone knows where this couple ended up moving to, I would like to know. They not only owe us two months rent, but a phone bill of about $150 US, and hundreds of dollars in damages (including a nice mirror, pots & pans, dishes, other furnishings and even the pipe to our tanaca (sp?) and our "in room safe" that they broke !

At the very least, if you DO know them.............please warn others not to rent to them !
Thanks

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
We rented our house in Costambar to a French Canadian couple (man & woman). They never paid us rent and ended up doing a LOT of damage to our beautiful house that we so lovingly restored only 1 1/2 years ago ! Our house is on Laguna in Costambar.

If anyone knows where this couple ended up moving to, I would like to know. They not only owe us two months rent, but a phone bill of about $150 US, and hundreds of dollars in damages (including a nice mirror, pots & pans, dishes, other furnishings and even the pipe to our tanaca (sp?) and our "in room safe" that they broke !

At the very least, if you DO know them.............please warn others not to rent to them !
Thanks
And their names are..................

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
OP,

As Rocky said please name them or in some way make this more than an indictment against one third of all Canadians.

I have no problem if you have an issue with someone who wronged you but you must personalize it, not point a finger at all French Canadians.

Failure to do something will result in this thread being deep-sixed.

Over to you.

Gregg
Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.