Looking for whole-corn meal and soybean meal info

rised

Oct 8, 2006
Dear friends.
I'm about to start international purchasing (importing meals for chicken and cow nutrition).

I have some experience in supply but I still need to get some info before the start:
1) If anybody can provide exact marking for whole-corn meal and soybean meal on international markets (especialy US)
2) If anybody know brokers in US or here (in DR) who are dealing with mixed fodder for cows and chicken?
3) If there any organization which can guide throught the process of importing from:
- Brazil
- Argentina
- Venezuela
- Puerto-Rico
- The Gulf of Mexico

I'm interested in purchasing of 20-30-40 tons of corn and soybean meal in bags, 100-125 lb.each,
Approximate volume of container - 40 ft.

Thanks for your comments.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You will be bucking some of the biggest names in the DR. Mercasid is just one. Plus the farm coops for poultry and pork. Amen the major cattleguys...

Shure you know your market???

HB

holacanada

Sep 8, 2004
A Great break thrue

Hello !

I just observe the fact that Hillbilly is going to break the frontier of 10,000 posts in a moment. WOW !
Beside the fact that you are a moderator on this forum, I thank you for the time you passing (sp?) on DR1 and for the numerous good advices you give to all the people who want to know about Dominican Republic !

Holacanada
POP in 17 days, 12 hours, 26 minutes and 31 seconds