Reservtions to Sun Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_monson

Feb 20, 2008
My girlfriend and I want to go to Sun Village Puerto Plata for Semana Santa (she loves the hotel), and a few weeks ago we saw it at $172/night, which is pretty low compared to the current prices. The problem is that, with its unusually high taxes, the cost/night would go up to $215/night.

Anyone know where I can find it for around $150-$170 per night? I saw travel site that had it at $145, but they were sold out.

Thanks for the help.

PS - Please don't answer with other hotel suggestions... I've tried and she's just crazy about going to Sun Village.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
My girlfriend and I want to go to Sun Village Puerto Plata for Semana Santa (she loves the hotel), and a few weeks ago we saw it at $172/night, which is pretty low compared to the current prices. The problem is that, with its unusually high taxes, the cost/night would go up to $215/night.

Anyone know where I can find it for around $150-$170 per night? I saw travel site that had it at $145, but they were sold out.

Thanks for the help.

PS - Please don't answer with other hotel suggestions... I've tried and she's just crazy about going to Sun Village.

You may want to try calling the hotel directly and ask for a rate.

1877 224-2679

Good luck

onthecoast

Mar 3, 2008
Sun Village

What are your dates of travel...how are you getting there and how long do you want to stay? I have some resources and would be happy to check with them...let me know

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
You might be able to get a better rate by calling a tour operator or internet travel sites who has packages including airfare to Sun Village. I am prettty sure SV has deals with Cheap Caribbean, Expedia, and Travelocity, beside traditional tour operators from Canada like MyTravel, Air Transat, Sunquest, Sun Wing, etc.

angel_monson

Feb 20, 2008
What are your dates of travel...how are you getting there and how long do you want to stay? I have some resources and would be happy to check with them...let me know

Thanks for your reply.
The dates would be from 3/16/08-3/23/08 (7 days).

What about Viva Wyndham Tangerine for those same dates? I've seen it at $144/night ($77/person), and I saw it for $115 ($57.50/person) on the same site I saw the Sun Village at $145, but they were also sold out.
My email is angel_monson@yahoo.com or angel_monson@hotmail.com

Thank you again,
Angel

angel_monson

Feb 20, 2008
You might be able to get a better rate by calling a tour operator or internet travel sites who has packages including airfare to Sun Village. I am prettty sure SV has deals with Cheap Caribbean, Expedia, and Travelocity, beside traditional tour operators from Canada like MyTravel, Air Transat, Sunquest, Sun Wing, etc.

Thanks for the post.

I checked almost all web travel sites and the lowest I've currently found is $265/person/night. The average price is over $300.

I'll check those other tour operators to see if, by chance, they have better prices.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.