Internet business relocating to DR

big wayne

May 22, 2007
Hi there
I have an internet business and am looking to relocate it to a country with favorable tax incentives. Does anyone know how to register a company in the DR and the comparison between doing so there and in the UK?
Cheers
Wayne

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I'm not sure what you are looking for in 'favorable tax incentives'. As far as I know, there are no specific incentives to doing business in the DR, unless you are in one of the Free Zones. Those are more focused to manufacturing although there is a technical Free Zone nearby Santo Domingo.

What is it exactly that you are looking for? Less business taxes than in the UK? If so, then you can probably create that situation in the DR.

Sharky

Feb 28, 2008
Hi Wayne, for 'favorable tax incentives' i can show you how to set up an "IBC" international business corporation that will alloy you to pay no tax at all on your income. This is totally legal and will save you a bundle in taxes. You can then continue doing business worldwide without any problems. Please feel free to drop me a line in my personal mailbox and will be glad to help you out!
John
Santo Domingo

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hi Wayne, for 'favorable tax incentives' i can show you how to set up an "IBC" international business corporation that will alloy you to pay no tax at all on your income. This is totally legal and will save you a bundle in taxes. You can then continue doing business worldwide without any problems. Please feel free to drop me a line in my personal mailbox and will be glad to help you out!
John
Santo Domingo
Wrong country. Incorporating in the DR really isn't cheap.

Look into the Caymans or Panama.