I am not stupid!!!

N

Nancy

This is to Hillbilly and anyone else who had the smart ass remarks when I was asking about the where abouts of Embourix. I think you have mistaken or miss read my question. He was one of our many friends that we met there that still call us. We were there for a month and met a ton of friends from Dominican and all over the world. Since when it is a crime and that I am considered stupid for keeping in touch with these people. I know what I a lot of these guys are like and what they want, but I have a lot of self respect to not fall into that. If your strong enough to lay down the law from the start and tell them you only want to be friends they understandand. I will agree that some girls are swept off of there feet and truly believe that they are in love( and maybe they wanted a vacation fling, is that so wrong?), but I think if you went there and didn't meet some of those people(men or women)you would miss one of the greatest things about that place. I just wanted to explain myself and don't forget that the reason were all visiting this website is our LOVE for Domincian, so don't be so quick to judge!!!

M

Manny Baez

Hi Nancy, Thanks for showing admiration and respect for the Dominicans. Thanks again. You have a friend in Tampa, Florida.
Manny Baez (proud Dominican-American)

C

Charlotte

I don't know why I feel the need to respond to this, maybe because it was the "smart ass" comment you made. Perhaps it was the way you phrased "crazy Canadian Girls" are coming back. Maybe us regular readers and posters of this board are tired of reading messages of girls looking for men every other week. In addition, if you were that "close", he would have mentioned his wife. Maybe that's why you didn't get his address before you left.

Regards,
Charlotte

C

CES

Re: I am not stupid!!! (Nancy925 :)

> > > ". . . met a ton of friends from Dominican and all over the world. . . . . . . . . don't forget that the reason were all visiting this website is our LOVE for Domincian, so don't be so quick to judge!!! . . . . . " < < <

Hi Nancy,

Please understand that Im not trying to be a "smart ass" but you should at least learn the name of the country that you were visiting. You were in the Dominican Republic or the DR if you want to use an abbreviation. The natives of the DR are called "Dominicans" (plural) or "Dominican" (singular).

Regards,

. . . CES

R

roz

Re: Hi Hillbilly

Hi Hillbilly, I am a friend of Gisas from Zimbabwe. I am thinking of looking at visiting and hopefully settling in the DR - what are my chances? I hold a British Passport? Ta Roz.

R

Ruben

Much too often one hears the expression "I am not stupid".....when in reality it means the opposite, for it shows a sense of insecurity and self doubt.

H

Hillbilly

No problem!

You will enter with a Tourist Visa: Available at the Airport or anyConsulate or Embassy for $10.ooUS.
Let us know when you plan to arrive!

Hope to see you here.
HB

H

Hillbilly

I know you're not stupid, but

your post was....
Face it, when you talk about "crazy Canadian girls", what are we to expect? Especially in Sosua?
But life is short, the winters are cold, so have a good time and enjoy your vacation.
And, FYI, I am not a "smart ass"! I am a "wise" ass, if you will. and there is a difference...
HB

N

Nancy

okay I see everyones point, about it being annoying asking for the where abouts of guys all the time, but all I was doing now was explaining myself,and not because I doubt myself. No he didn't tell me he was married(if he is? and how do you know that?)but the only reason I would have wanted to know that is so that I could have met her as well! I wasn't trying to break up a marriage or anything, and Thankyou Hillbilly i will enjoy my next vacation.