Bea-location Properties

matt m

Mar 31, 2008
Hello,

My family and I are thinking of renting with the bea-location.

Specifically their Casa bellavista and Casa Lena.

If anyone has any information on these places, and the reputation of this website and those who oversee the properities- We would REALLY appreciate your advise.

Thank you so much!

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I lived in LT for two years and heard nothing but good reports about Beatrice and her services, I am sure that you will be well provided for... I thinkg that she does the whole thing- maid, transport, etc... really luxe. and the houses that she has are great. (this is from someone who now lives in the Capital - is not in the real estate business and for the most part has little good to say about the majority of stuff in going on in LT!)

gilroy

Mar 23, 2008
thanks mountainannie.
So you suggest booking with beatrice? We're about to do just that.
Any other information from other posters is also appreciated.

ninapup

Sep 16, 2004
Bea Location is great

Beatrice has been representing our two houses for over a year and is very responsible, honest and helpful. She has found wonderful help so that our homes are always maintained perfectly so that it is a pleasant experience when we or tenants go there. I assume that she represents everyone as she does us and you would do well to have her help you rent a home in Las Terrenas.

matt m

Mar 31, 2008
thanks ninapup!

we have had some really nice emails back and forth and agree that she has been very helpful, taking time to answer many questions in detail. we are looking forward to a couple of weeks in and around las terrenas.

matt m

takoman

Dec 16, 2006
Matt, would be be interested in renting in Las Terrenas in 2009? I'm asking because you mentioned Casa Lena in your email question and I am the owner. Jay Levy