discount card

lacey

Mar 12, 2008
Hello to all once again and thank you for your responses. With the take over of the business in Sosua(bar/restaurant) we are generating new ideas. What do you think of this idea--a discount card for regular customers, Ex-pats, local business operater's/workers, etc. Either in the form of percentage off or eat 10 times, get 11 free-or something like that. Give me your thoughts. Thanks

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
This is nothing new. La Roca has had a Residents Menu for years. It does generate business, especially in the off season.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Since you are using this website as a "vehicle" to stealthly promote your new bar, have you thought about giving something back?

Perhaps a FREE drink and/or buy an entree/get one free for the first 100 people that mention DR1?

What is the theme of the menu?

tambo'

J

John Evans

it all depends what the prices are to start with - la rocas are rather high i would say and the service is begrudging to say the least

lacey

Mar 12, 2008
Yes we may be "promoting" the bar but my main goal for asking these questions is to get advice from the experts who know the lay of the land better than us. We would like to stick to "pub grub", rather than dining. Thanks for the idea and connecting DR 1. I am a believer in giving back.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
There is no shortage of "Pub Grub" on Pedro Clisante at happy hour bargain prices. Unless you offer something unique, like live Blues, you may not make it to high season 2008/09!