To the master of the house: dr1 classifieds (?)

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
No knowing where to post this, I'll just go ahead an do it here.
This is directed to those who run dr1.

As you may be aware I have a post running on the Real Estate section of the Forum: http://www.dr1.com/forums/real-estate/69913-looking-rent-large-house-apartment-long-term.html

I am considering putting a classified ad about the same subject. However, while in the classified search page, one seem to be able to browse (drop down menue) categories like:
  • Real Estate
  • Business
  • Travel & Tourism
  • General & For Sale
  • Employment & Misc
  • Personal
... on the classified ad posting page, only the last four categories can be checked (no Real Estate nor Business category checkable).
Also, when searching, there are NO ads under the Real Estate category.

Is this a glitch, a oversight on my part (under which category should I post a "seek to rent"-ad?), something that is in the making or are you basically not seeking to encourage ads about Real Estate?

Payment: Prices are mentioned per ad and duration, but before actually posting the ad, I can't seem to find how I will supposedly pay for the ad(?).

... J-D.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's a glitch that has now been fixed. We do not allow real estate related ads in the classified section.

Once you have submitted the ad, then you are automatically presented and emailed payment options. We only allow credit card or pay pal payments inn this section.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You can post a "seek to rent" ad if you want, but personally I think your wasting your time and money.

Headline text fixed.