Presidente beer in NYC

marisol7

Apr 3, 2008
Tried to do a search on this but it wasn't very successful...anyhow I will be in NYC this weekend and would like to buy a few cases of this beer for my friend who absolutely loves this stuff and there is none where we live.

So my question is where can I find it? Is it sold at any beer/liquor store? Or only a few places that you great DR1 folk would only know about?

I will be staying around the upper east side so if anybody knows any places around there it would be helpful but if not, I know my way around town and will go wherever in the area to pick it up.

TIA! :)

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
They sell the beers all over NYC, if you are staying in the upper-east side, then you should head up towards spanish harlem (105th & 3rd ave.) and drop in one of the numerous bodegas. Or if you actually want cases (24 bottles), then just grab a phone book and start calling the "Beer Distrubitors" in the area.

marisol7

Apr 3, 2008
thanks lol
i don't need that much beer...just wanna get her a few...getting somebody that doesn't want/need anything a gift isn't easy...but this will be perfect

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
yeah just about any bodega in spanish harlem or washington heights will have PRESIDENTE for you! i thought you needed to get a couple of boxes! LOL
that would be my IDEAL GIFT! :)

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
You can buy at a beer distributer on 207th street and tenth avenue. The distributer sells Presidente by the case. They also sell Presidente lite. All for a decent price. Also they only take cash. No debit or credit cards.

Last edited:

marisol7

Apr 3, 2008
yeah just about any bodega in spanish harlem or washington heights will have PRESIDENTE for you! i thought you needed to get a couple of boxes! LOL
that would be my IDEAL GIFT! :)

i live in canada...i think the most i can bring through customs is 2 x 24's

anyhow, thank you all for your answers! off to ny now

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
see my video above! this is the SAME PLACE! LOL

En ese video prefiero las dos mujeres, acompanado con la cerveza :D

If you don't want to venture out all the way to Spanish Harlem, you can easily get Presidente beer at any deli. To my surprise I found Presidente in Bleeker St, yet you can't find that beer in any bars around Bleeker.. :D

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Lol

En ese video prefiero las dos mujeres, acompanado con la cerveza :D

If you don't want to venture out all the way to Spanish Harlem, you can easily get Presidente beer at any deli. To my surprise I found Presidente in Bleeker St, yet you can't find that beer in any bars around Bleeker.. :D

Bleeker downtown Manhattan? theres a big lation population down there i think Alphabet City right? Yes the bodegas there have a variety of beers and 40oz's :bunny:
I really like that morenita aka la botella in the video ;)

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
Bleeker downtown Manhattan? theres a big lation population down there i think Alphabet City right? Yes the bodegas there have a variety of beers and 40oz's :bunny:
I really like that morenita aka la botella in the video ;)

I don't think Bleeker goes past Bowery.. Anyway, in Alphabet City you can get Presidente, I mean more towards Bleeker and LaGuardia heading towards 8 th Ave. You can't find Presidente in the bars !! I work around there and it's quite hard to find it.. I always stick to drinking Yuengling anyways !

marisol7

Apr 3, 2008
Found the beer right where I was staying in a little store between 93rd and 94th on 2nd ave. :)